Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Appeal
Im a nice guy but but but skan insulted me  Undecided ! And then admin kicked me in last wave ragnarök  Confused  ! Then I joined other server *sniff* and i wanted to play solo then they invaded my server *sniff*  Sad and i played kiting and *sniff* they insulted me as shit and troller and then i got kicked last round again but i already died 2 rounds before   Huh ? No reply i tried log in forum to get my assist xp switched and *sniff*  Sad i see you banned for trolling and my playstyle   Undecided . Pls unban  Angel
Can you explain *sniff* When I have a satisfactory answer I will consider the unban request.
(19-11-2017, 01:30 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: Can you explain *sniff* When I have a satisfactory answer I will consider the unban request.

There are many meanings like express disdain or sniffing cocaine or feeling sad and crying. In my case i cried out loud and could not sleep the whole night. Sniffing cocaine is only an after affect on my ban Sad ! But personaly i would rather cut my hand and put it in there and become rambo. pls unban Sad(((
OK go read the rules and post a link confirming you have read and understand them.
https://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id=rules:start

I,HansE, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the NI Rules against all enemies.
Yor account has been unbanned.

Follow the rules and stop the trolling and behave.