Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot Crate System
You said: "They play more efficiently than the average player" which sounds like they are better than others because they are killing more enemies 
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Amazing
[Image: AqSpRqq.jpg]
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
I would pay some dollers for that box if it comes with a screaming 2 year old

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Heavy Cloth Hyper Beast is GG
1x Grinder Helmet  23/01/2016
1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017

(29-12-2017, 07:35 PM)Malong Wrote:
(22-12-2017, 05:03 AM)Woody Wrote: Yea it doesn't fix the problem of people wanting more loot but you are not going to have problems of Nka,Fara,.. etc looting 30 or whatever by the end of 2018 vs me still at ?.

It hasn't been established that those are problems. Are you just comparing played hours and making projections based on that? It should instead be based on presence in bot kills, which (again) there is no public information about. They play more efficiently than the average player and are present for much higher than the population's median number of instances of presence during boss kills.

Do you remember the topic of "who has the most xp" me and nka had about the same. I'm sure his killed more bots than me so seeing how that is I have probably done more runs than him. 

Does that all mean I should of looted the same or more than him idk/idc. At this point we are both sitting at the top of the world thinking "well I don't need this drop when I could just buy it" There should be more people like this and getting to this LVL should be easer.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I think it´s a good Idee.
(30-12-2017, 12:05 AM)Jalau Wrote: You said: "They play more efficiently than the average player" which sounds like they are better than others because they are killing more enemies 

I never typed killing enemies, and specifically typed "presence" multiple times. It means they make better use of their time in terms of presence during boss kills.

(30-12-2017, 02:45 AM)Woody Wrote: Do you remember the topic of "who has the most xp" me and nka had about the same. I'm sure his killed more bots than me so seeing how that is I have probably done more runs than him. 

Does that all mean I should of looted the same or more than him idk/idc. At this point we are both sitting at the top of the world thinking "well I don't need this drop when I could just buy it" There should be more people like this and getting to this LVL should be easer.

False premise: you can only use total xp as a direct comparison if the only way to spend assist xp is towards total xp (i.e. melee/ranged/mounted xp), that assist xp is spent towards total xp at equal rates, that assist xp must be spent, that assist xp is granted at linear rates, that the ratio of assist xp granted by different bots to respective expected value in legendaries is linear, and probably other factors that I missed.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.