Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reindeer Race 2017
Would people be up for a reindeer race  (non-donator and donator) around Christmas time, i will find a map , date  and possible reward 

The Idea i have is to host 2 events , 

the first one everyone can join and there will be a "christmas present " prize for 1st 2nd 3rd , possibly some mats/cash 

the second one will be donators only and the prize could be a bit better i.e more money, possible reindeer (will have to check with devs)

Please let me know if this is something people are up for this year, ( i wont be hosting it  on the 24th 25th 26th for obvious reasons)

I will try to work out a time which best suits all regions, but please be aware this might be tough to do ,
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
reserved
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Could do a time trial so 3 events for 3 different time zones using the same map, dev's/admin's etc.. Then best time wins.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-12-2017, 01:36 PM)Woody Wrote: Could do a time trial so 3 events for 3 different time zones using the same map, dev's/admin's etc.. Then best time wins.

how many people would race at once, just one ?
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(08-12-2017, 01:48 PM)Prof_Troll Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 01:36 PM)Woody Wrote: Could do a time trial so 3 events for 3 different time zones using the same map, dev's/admin's etc.. Then best time wins.

Could do but that's not my problem. My suggestion was to fix the problem for players that need to wake up at 'X" time for the event or just ping problems etc...

If you time everyone I want to guess we are all going to be within 1 or 2 sec's etc but in groups of 3 with the same-ish amount of people we should easily see 3 clear winners and time will be the judge for 1st, 2nd, ...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-12-2017, 01:58 PM)Woody Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 01:48 PM)Prof_Troll Wrote:

Could do but that's not my problem. My suggestion was to fix the problem for players that need to wake up at 'X" time for the event or just ping problems etc...

If you time everyone I want to guess we are all going to be within 1 or 2 sec's etc but in groups of 3 with the same-ish amount of people we should easily see 3 clear winners and time will be the judge for 1st, 2nd, ...

well i cant solve the waking up at X time for everyone, i can only try to do my best, other people in other regions can ask to host a event and get admins to help set it up ,as we have admins in the 3 server zones
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
time trial would favor smaller regions (less people to block you in the race/cut you off/mess with you)
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
great idea would come
Shield of Kings         - 2013-08-23
Studded Gauntlets    - 2013-09-21
Typhoon                  - 2021-01-10
Tower Shield            - 2021-01-24
Noble Bastion          - 2022-10-09
in europe, i don't think a time trial would be effective, due to it being the biggest player base ( fairly sure thats right), perhaps that could happen with the AU Na regions
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
As long as you don't bring another Reindeer to the game i'm fine with it Wink.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32