Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

new website layout?
Is it just me or has the website been changed,i keep getting the mobile version of it on my pc...

It started happening out of nowhere.

Anyone else?
It is normal for me, I mean not the mobile version. Firefox 64.0/Win 10.
Nordinvasion mobile version works not the same way as your standard 1. It works by once it sees a resolution thats half the aspect ratio of your standard monitor 16 by 9 ish it will go into shitty mobile mode.

That's why on mobile if you wanted the normal one you can't get it...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I think you just have to pull your internet explorer bigger, if it's to small you get the handy version. (At me)
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
[Image: 59855d138697c4fce16696a588191845.gif]

That's what i mean.

(06-01-2019, 10:50 AM)Woody Wrote: [Image: 59855d138697c4fce16696a588191845.gif]

That's what i mean.
oh ok xD
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
Get a 21 by 9 monitor problem solved.

That explains it,ive just switched to my old tft monitor from 16 years ago...

thanks!