Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Show your interest here:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super Interested!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!
48.91%
45 48.91%
Very Interested!
16.30%
15 16.30%
Interested
16.30%
15 16.30%
I hate fun (not interested)
18.48%
17 18.48%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Discussion Thread
(14-12-2017, 08:15 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So just want to make sure this would only put 3 legendary's in?

Yup!  Points are shared across regions and there will only be one reward pool.
are afg/non NI players allowed to join?

if i remember correctly, last time some native player played and won and gave the legendary to his brother
(14-12-2017, 09:59 PM)Skan Wrote: are afg/non NI players allowed to join?

if i remember correctly, last time some native player played and won and gave the legendary to his brother

The rule will most likely be a minimum time since creation (e.g. account must have been created at least 1 or 2 months ago).  I don't feel like policing how active people are in something meant to be fun for the community, and there is no reason to alienate AFG returning players.
well, I am sure there will be a few native players who participate and then sell it for rl money 8)
which is nice, 3x tempest is getting rl :-)
Very interested. Any idea when this will happen?
Personally, I'd appreciate it being before Christmas - or at some point in January. I won't be able to attend anything between Christmas and New Year(5th of January, actually) anyway and I believe that's going to be the same for quite a few people.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(15-12-2017, 09:51 PM)Krex Wrote: Very interested. Any idea when this will happen?
Personally, I'd appreciate it being before Christmas - or at some point in January. I won't be able to attend anything between Christmas and New Year(5th of January, actually) anyway and I believe that's going to be the same for quite a few people.

Most likely early January.
I have a question concerning the bow category in which I plan to attend:

When fighting in this category, will it be allowed to equip a sword? To be more precise, will
it be possible to win the bow category simply by using melee? So no chances for people that
only use autoblock such as me?
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
so after like 5 mins of playing some input:
armour soak value feels wrong,
movement and hit registration needs to be fixed somehow
make the kick work
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
Ranged weaponry feels very underpowered. With light armour I only took 15% damage when getting hit in the chest by a crossbow. Melee vs light armour is fine, while melee vs heavy armour takes too many hits to kill imo.