Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Show your interest here:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super Interested!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!
48.91%
45 48.91%
Very Interested!
16.30%
15 16.30%
Interested
16.30%
15 16.30%
I hate fun (not interested)
18.48%
17 18.48%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Discussion Thread
Since Green Dragon mentioned it, I really hope the tournament servers will have autoblock turned off. Not sure how it is on the current servers, and I can't check it at the moment.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(30-12-2017, 11:50 AM)Krex Wrote: Since Green Dragon mentioned it, I really hope the tournament servers will have autoblock turned off. Not sure how it is on the current servers, and I can't check it at the moment.

Autoblock is off as it seems. I've only signed up for bow and last man standing tho and I hope bow means bow and not melee.

As for the ranged damage Kaas is right. So for last man standing where all weapons would be used, this
should get a fix I guess.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(30-12-2017, 09:45 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: I have a question concerning the bow category in which I plan to attend:

When fighting in this category, will it be allowed to equip a sword? To be more precise, will
it be possible to win the bow category simply by using melee? So no chances for people that
only use autoblock such as me?

Autoblock is off.

The bow category will only allow the use of bows and arrows.  Melee is saved for the melee categories.  This is covered in the section of the original post that outlines the gear used for each category.

(30-12-2017, 11:30 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Ranged weaponry feels very underpowered. With light armour I only took 15% damage when getting hit in the chest by a crossbow. Melee vs light armour is fine, while melee vs heavy armour takes too many hits to kill imo.

When I first brought out the weapons for testing this was the case.  I wonder if it is possible that the stats for these items did not update properly.  I will look into it.
(30-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Winter Wrote:
(30-12-2017, 09:45 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: I have a question concerning the bow category in which I plan to attend:

When fighting in this category, will it be allowed to equip a sword? To be more precise, will
it be possible to win the bow category simply by using melee? So no chances for people that

Autoblock is off.

The bow category will only allow the use of bows and arrows.  Melee is saved for the melee categories.  This is covered in the section of the original post that outlines the gear used for each category.

Thank you very much for the clarification! That was important to know.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
So if for example, we have "x" people show up to the NA event and "x" for the EU can we have an AU event if I find that "x" number of people that would join? 

Or could you maybe just make a topic and see how many would go to an Au one now? As I'm sure if we give (AU) people maybe 4 weeks (more time than NA and EU had) we could have the same number as NA/Eu ish.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-01-2018, 04:15 AM)Woody Wrote: So if for example, we have "x" people show up to the NA event and "x" for the EU can we have an AU event if I find that "x" number of people that would join? 

Or could you maybe just make a topic and see how many would go to an Au one now? As I'm sure if we give (AU) people maybe 4 weeks (more time than NA and EU had) we could have the same number as NA/Eu ish.

I believe somewhere around 10 people specifically from AU, 15-20 people total is reasonable.  However, this is up to whoever is running the next tournament and their ability to find someone to host during AU times.

It is likely that future tournaments will follow a similar format where the prize pool is shared across the regions.
I have a question about the gear I am allowed to use: so when do I need to choose the gear ? 

In the server where the tournament takes place or before I join the tournament ?
https://nordinvasion.com/character-tournament.php

Or go to Extras and it is the first selection.
so the first day of the tournament is ranged. Is it ranged only or am I allowed to use a sword as side weapon?
Shield of Kings         - 2013-08-23
Studded Gauntlets    - 2013-09-21
Typhoon                  - 2021-01-10
Tower Shield            - 2021-01-24
Noble Bastion          - 2022-10-09
(30-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Winter Wrote:

Autoblock is off.

26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]