Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Show your interest here:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super Interested!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!
48.91%
45 48.91%
Very Interested!
16.30%
15 16.30%
Interested
16.30%
15 16.30%
I hate fun (not interested)
18.48%
17 18.48%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Discussion Thread
few questions.. I heard the EU tournament lasted 6 hours.. does that mean the NA tournament started later than expected?

Also Alpha won both Xbow tournies so does only 1 of those count for points or what?
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(06-01-2018, 02:32 AM)Coconut Wrote: few questions.. I heard the EU tournament lasted 6 hours.. does that mean the NA tournament started later than expected?

Also Alpha won both Xbow tournies so does only 1 of those count for points or what?

Please keep your questions on this thread rather than the Official Events section post.

The EU tournament was ran alongside the NA tournament.  Kip was kind enough to run the remainder of the EU Crossbow tournament while I did the NA Bow tournament. The two servers were coordinated so that no one present missed their matches.

Both brackets won by Alphaa count.  He received 3 points from the EU Crossbow and 3 points from the NA Crossbow brackets.
(02-01-2018, 08:22 PM)Winter Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 04:15 AM)Woody Wrote: So if for example, we have "x" people show up to the NA event and "x" for the EU can we have an AU event if I find that "x" number of people that would join? 

Or could you maybe just make a topic and see how many would go to an Au one now? As I'm sure if we give (AU) people maybe 4 weeks (more time than NA and EU had) we could have the same number as NA/Eu ish.

I believe somewhere around 10 people specifically from AU, 15-20 people total is reasonable.  However, this is up to whoever is running the next tournament and their ability to find someone to host during AU times.

It is likely that future tournaments will follow a similar format where the prize pool is shared across the regions.

I will make a xl or online doc with names of people that could join I'm sure I could get 10-20 names in a week if I pm people.

Me
Disco
Jerre
Etc it will be easy and maybe able to get some afg an players back

I have a question about the rewards for au / next event can it be
1st 750k + any legendary being orange + any legendary being red
2nd 750k + any legendary being red
3rd 750k + any legendary being Orange
4th 750k

Why I would rather more legendaries in game vs more cash.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(06-01-2018, 05:31 AM)Woody Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 08:22 PM)Winter Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 04:15 AM)Woody Wrote: So if for example, we have "x" people show up to the NA event and "x" for the EU can we have an AU event if I find that "x" number of people that would join? 

Or could you maybe just make a topic and see how many would go to an Au one now? As I'm sure if we give (AU) people maybe 4 weeks (more time than NA and EU had) we could have the same number as NA/Eu ish.

I believe somewhere around 10 people specifically from AU, 15-20 people total is reasonable.  However, this is up to whoever is running the next tournament and their ability to find someone to host during AU times.

It is likely that future tournaments will follow a similar format where the prize pool is shared across the regions.

I will make a xl or online doc with names of people that could join I'm sure I could get 10-20 names in a week if I pm people.

Me
Disco
Jerre
Etc it will be easy and maybe able to get some afg an players back

I have a question about the rewards for au / next event can it be
1st 750k + any legendary being orange + any legendary being red
2nd 750k + any legendary being red
3rd 750k + any legendary being Orange
4th 750k

Why I would rather more legendaries in game vs more cash.

1. Why would AU have their own reward pool when EU and NA are one pool? This makes no sense with how the current tournament is being done
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(06-01-2018, 08:54 AM)Midren Wrote: 1. Why would AU have their own reward pool when EU and NA are one pool? This makes no sense with how the current tournament is being done

/ next(s) event can it be

should have said that sorry.

I don't care what reward it is for Au the event if you want to be salty idk make the same as yours just see me out here. I would rather see more drops in game vs cash.  

(10m + 3 x legendary of choice vs 3m + 2 x legendary of choice red + 2 x legendary of choice orange)

1. Why 2 x red and 2 x orange well some of the orange stuff that is hard to get eg VGS may get picked in the legendary of choice but stuff like Severance, Db, Penetrator, etc will get overlocked. 

2. Why as with the cash in the reward you get you will pick a Hero (if you need that cash for hero) so you will have a hero defeating the point of picking an orange loot just about.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
May i sugest an extra option for the poll? " I am interested but suck so much in M&B PVP I won't even try."

For the ones that are competing, good luck!
SteamProfile
So are there two seperate leaderboards, one for NA and one for EU and the top 3 OVERall scores win like for example

NA leaderboard
Coconut 25 points
Player 2 22 points
Player 3 19 points

EU leader boards
Player 2 26 points
Coconut 22 points
Player 3 18 points

Overall (Best points go through)

Player 2 (EU - 26 points)
Coconut (NA- 25 points
Player 3 (EU - 19 points)

OR

is it added up, so whoever shows up to the most things wins?
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(07-01-2018, 12:56 PM)Coconut Wrote: So are there two seperate leaderboards, one for NA and one for EU and the top 3 OVERall scores win like for example

NA leaderboard
Coconut 25 points
Player 2  22 points
Player 3 19 points

EU leader boards
Player 2 26 points
Coconut 22 points
Player 3 18 points

Overall (Best points go through)

Player 2 (EU - 26 points)
Coconut (NA- 25 points
Player 3 (EU - 19 points)

OR

is it added up, so whoever shows up to the most things wins?

The points gathered from the two regions are added together.  However, this does not mean whoever goes to the most events wins.  Of the four players with the most points at the moment, three did not attend all of the events, whereas several people attended all of them and have 1 or fewer points.  It isn't about attendance, only about how well you do in the events you do attend.  However, there may be a special, separate award for those who came to all of the events.
Congratz to all the winners! Smile
It was fun. Smile

And big thanks to the devs for hosting an event!
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
Thank you for hosting, and everyone who put their effort in to making it as enjoyable as it was Smile.

And congratulations to all winners! Well deserved.

~Cya@theNextOne
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32