Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Show your interest here:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super Interested!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!
48.91%
45 48.91%
Very Interested!
16.30%
15 16.30%
Interested
16.30%
15 16.30%
I hate fun (not interested)
18.48%
17 18.48%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Discussion Thread
This thread is now a place to ask any questions or express any concerns about official NordInvasion tournaments.  I will try to keep this thread updated with FAQ as necessary.  Please read the FAQ before posting, your question may already have been answered!

Can you choose a legendary that hasn't been looted yet?

The legendary of choice may be any discovered legendary.  Do not go digging through the item files.

Can I attend multiple regions?

Yes!  Participants from all regions are recommended to attend as many events as possible to maximize their chances of winning!

I don't like that you are giving away legendary items as a reward.  Why would you do this?

Legendary items are being given as a reward as this was the tradition in the tournaments of the past, except that the winner of each category got a legendary out of that category back then.  Think of it as a way for players to earn a legendary in a way outside of the usual slaying of Nords.  If you still don't like it, I apologize, but this is not up for debate.  Do not bring it up.

tastey
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(14-12-2017, 03:35 AM)Winter Wrote: 1st place - 5,000,000 gold and legendary of choice.
If this is how I have to get a stag bow so be it
[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

(14-12-2017, 03:35 AM)Winter Wrote: I apologize to AU, but we are unable to arrange a separate set of brackets for your region

k. 

I apply for EU and NA that sound fair?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-12-2017, 04:01 AM)Woody Wrote:
(14-12-2017, 03:35 AM)Winter Wrote: I apologize to AU, but we are unable to arrange a separate set of brackets for your region

k. 

I apply for EU and NA that sound fair?

Yes!  Both EU and NA brackets are open to participants from all regions and people are free to sign up for both.  It was decided that this is the fairest way to do it.
What about making a different event after this were people with high ping (Au..) can shine on their own server maybe being a kite battle? So make a custom map and custom waves and we really see who is the best?

Could also just make an archery tournament were all regions can concept on the same server just about (Aiming at a target.. etc)

(14-12-2017, 04:12 AM)Woody Wrote: What about making a different event after this were people with high ping (Au..) can shine on their own server maybe being a kite battle? So make a custom map and custom waves and we really see who is the best?

Could also just make an archery tournament were all regions can concept on the same server just about (Aiming at a target.. etc)

Depending on how this goes, there may be semi-regular events taking place that could very well include some ideas like that.
(14-12-2017, 04:14 AM)Winter Wrote:
(14-12-2017, 04:12 AM)Woody Wrote: What about making a different event after this were people with high ping (Au..) can shine on their own server maybe being a kite battle? So make a custom map and custom waves and we really see who is the best?

Depending on how this goes, there may be semi-regular events taking place that could very well include some ideas like that.

too much effort for au, just distribute a bunch of $ and legendaries to au players XD
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Can I elect a champion to fight for me in the EU/NA tournament?
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(14-12-2017, 05:26 AM)Disco Wrote: Can I elect a champion to fight for me in the EU/NA tournament?

Madjosh