Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crypto Currency
(19-12-2017, 02:14 PM)Woody Wrote:

Ewwww, tired of stuff like this flying around Facebook.

Social media is cancer: https://gizmodo.com/no-a-guy-didnt-scam-...1821382567

(Although the part about hoodies in this article is also fairly stupid...)
(19-12-2017, 07:56 PM)Winter Wrote:
(19-12-2017, 02:14 PM)Woody Wrote:

Ewwww, tired of stuff like this flying around Facebook.

Social media is cancer: https://gizmodo.com/no-a-guy-didnt-scam-...1821382567

(Although the part about hoodies in this article is also fairly stupid...)

Why correct things like this when it has no bad intentions and in the end is only for a laugh.

[Image: 2cc62d565e3790d38fe86896606de6e0.png]

To get back on topic I will leave this here.

[Image: 930230b56756e55dc89ddd43d69520ce.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-12-2017, 02:26 AM)Woody Wrote:

Please put your massive pictures in spoilers. It isn't particularly difficult.

Fake news deserves to be corrected. Feel free to laugh at it anyways, it is still worth pointing out that the story is fabricated. Who said anything about being offended, anyways? Tongue
To be honest it's not as easy as it has been in the past as we have no button for it now. 

Getting back on the topic I will also say this. Don't put all your money into something like bitcoin when atm a lot of sheep are already doing that. If you have $100 to spend rather than putting 100 in bitcoin you should put $5-25 here and $5-25 here etc..

I do have some cash into Bitcoin and Lightcoin but ye I also have "x" in other stuff. You should not expect to get your money back however if you learn about the market so you can invest in "x" before other people (sheep) do.

If you know how I am with stats in Ni can you imagine how good I could get at the real market.

(20-12-2017, 02:57 AM)Woody Wrote: To be honest it's not as easy as it has been in the past as we have no button for it now. 

Getting back on the topic I will also say this. Don't put all your money into something like bitcoin when atm a lot of sheep are already doing that. If you have $100 to spend rather than putting 100 in bitcoin you should put $5-25 here and $5-25 here etc..

I do have some cash into Bitcoin and Lightcoin but ye I also have "x" in other stuff. You should not expect to get your money back however if you learn about the market so you can invest in "x" before other people (sheep) do.

If you know how I am with stats in Ni can you imagine how good I could get at the real market.
Thank you for schooling us sheep with the same basic 'don't put all your eggs in the same basket' investment advice that has been repeated by every media outlet trying to fluff out their Cryptocurrency pieces.

Also, telling one of the most comedic and entertaining members of this community that he has no sense of humour is well, pretty funny.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(20-12-2017, 09:16 AM)Disco Wrote: Thank you for schooling us sheep with the same basic 'don't put all your eggs in the same basket' investment advice that has been repeated by every media outlet trying to fluff out their Cryptocurrency pieces.

Also, telling one of the most comedic and entertaining members of this community that he has no sense of humour is well, pretty funny.

Well, that's all I will say to help the inexperienced people. I do have friends that have put more than 50% of there worth into things and have lost it all or most of it. If I was to say what I personly do well I would be writing paragraphs about how etc.. If you want to get rich or make some cash money well... You can do your own research... The Ni forum would never have the best answer for everyone. 

Warnings work well being short however how to get rich does not.

It's always fun to push people till they threaten to mute you or you can taste to salt/blood in the air just because they don't understand your way other thinking. That's the truly funny part that people can not see someone's opinion so they feel threatened and retaliate if funny ways. - Just that will trigger some people. Playing the fool when in fact you now stuff that has ever been said before on this forum is amazing.

(20-12-2017, 02:57 AM)Woody Wrote: If you know how I am with stats in Ni can you imagine how good I could get at the real market.
Lol..
Gur

(20-12-2017, 09:45 AM)Woody Wrote: It's always fun to push people till they threaten to mute you or you can taste to salt/blood in the air just because they don't understand your way other thinking. That's the truly funny part that people can not see someone's opinion so they feel threatened and retaliate if funny ways. - Just that will trigger some people. Playing the fool when in fact you now stuff that has ever been said before on this forum is amazing.
You've been playing the fool this whole time. Every argument you have ever engaged in was just an elaborate demonstration of a professional troll, toying with his prey. How did we not see it? Get prank'd, noobs.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(20-12-2017, 10:07 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote:
(20-12-2017, 02:57 AM)Woody Wrote: If you know how I am with stats in Ni can you imagine how good I could get at the real market.
Lol..

if you need more clarification on that I'm talking about in 2014-2016 I know just about all the stats of every item in the game. Then 1.5.0 come and fucked me/ I don't care as much now.

(20-12-2017, 10:19 AM)Woody Wrote:
(20-12-2017, 10:07 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote:
Lol..

if you need more clarification on that I'm talking about in 2014-2016 I know just about all the stats of every item in the game. Then 1.5.0 come and fucked me/ I don't care as much now.

Oh, I believe that. Was just funny how you compare ni with 'the real market' which is just a 'little' bit different :*.
Gur