Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crypto Currency
[Image: bitcoin-pet-meme-7.jpg]

Cool
Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed.

Loots:
16/11/2019 Stag Bow (Hodur)
(20-12-2017, 10:50 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote:
(20-12-2017, 10:19 AM)Woody Wrote:
(20-12-2017, 10:07 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote:
(20-12-2017, 02:57 AM)Woody Wrote: If you know how I am with stats in Ni can you imagine how good I could get at the real market.
Lol..

if you need more clarification on that I'm talking about in 2014-2016 I know just about all the stats of every item in the game. Then 1.5.0 come and fucked me/ I don't care as much now.

Oh, I believe that. Was just funny how you compare ni with 'the real market' which is just a 'little' bit different :*.
Ture but a lot of skills like trading (getting the best deal), etc 

For example, In the Ni world people think I have scammed most of my things... e.g. Leviathan's Guard for 30m ish but how could that be when Nka,Fara, and so much other's said I overpaid at the time (Some of them would say I scammed it today.. nice!..) 

Buying at the right time is easy in Ni (Buy by looking at the stats, not the model.. That can change later on..) People care about models which they should as I do to some consent but they get mad at people when they "overpaid" for that item when it looked shit.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-12-2017, 09:45 AM)Woody Wrote: It's always fun to push people till they threaten to mute you or you can taste to salt/blood in the air just because they don't understand your way other thinking. That's the truly funny part that people can not see someone's opinion so they feel threatened and retaliate if funny ways. - Just that will trigger some people. Playing the fool when in fact you now stuff that has ever been said before on this forum is amazing.

lol

Salt/blood in the air? Not understanding your way of thinking? Feeling threatened? We have very different interpretations of that discussion lmao. I just wanted you to stop spamming about something irrelevant to the thread. The reward for the tournaments was already decided on based on previous tournaments. Based on this interpretation and your interpretation of your arguments with PCK... I mean, real-talk here, man, I think you should see a psychologist about your illusions of grandeur. I think the VLKA Bank's pixels have gotten to your head. I'm trying hard not to say anything mean here, but like... seriously. I don't know what's been going on with you, but these past few months you seem to be very arrogant. On the tournament thread, your points were being laughed at for how ridiculous they were and I only said you'd be muted if you kept going because I wanted to get the thread back on topic after two pages of discussion on something that wasn't going to change. I wasn't threatened or angry and you aren't some master debater. You are the only one that thinks that, and I'm just telling you because I think someone has to.
Can you keep on going this story made me and my girlfriend laugh.

(21-12-2017, 12:37 AM)Woody Wrote: Can you keep on going this story made me and my girlfriend laugh.
Ahh, the final piece of the puzzle, the reason you've been acting so arrogant. Woody has a case of wet-willy-ego-inflation, a common problem among insecure men.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(21-12-2017, 12:54 AM)Disco Wrote:
(21-12-2017, 12:37 AM)Woody Wrote: Can you keep on going this story made me and my girlfriend laugh.
Ahh, the final piece of the puzzle, the reason you've been acting so arrogant. Woody has a case of wet-willy-ego-inflation, a common problem among insecure men.

Interesting how you place her being new

To get back on topic as someone neededs to do it. I would love to know how people store there investment here. All online or one of those offline USB things or something else entirely.

Cryptocurrency worries me. It is being traded in a similar fashion to a commodity even though it is labeled as a currency despite it being materially worthless aside from the arbitrary value we place on it. It is backed up by nothing and can crash as soon as a single powerful individual decides that it is worthless to them. I'm also not a fan of no centralized monetary authority controlling the value of this currency.  It reminds me of something very similar that happened a couple hundred years ago in the Netherlands.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(21-12-2017, 04:33 AM)CaptOle Wrote: Cryptocurrency worries me.

Does it not align with your ethics?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I hold ETH because it's the most ethical cryptocurrency.
(21-12-2017, 04:52 PM)Soviet Wrote: I hold ETH because it's the most ethical cryptocurrency.

Eth?
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off