Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

wtk small dragon kite shield / swadian studded steel shield / swadian resilience
hey,

i want to know the stats of these 3 shields.

and a screenshot for the looks would be cool, too. (no screenshot needed for swadian resilience).
Small Dragon is:

Weight 2
Speed 90
Hit Points 1400
Shield Width 49
Shield Height 64
Resistance 45

I owned them all at the same time and made some tests by hitting all of them with the same weaps (one handed battle axe) and counting hits 'till they break. The test is not perfectly credible as it was impossible to maintain exactly the same hit distance/angle for every test run of course. Still, it can say something and the most durable was the Dragon. It happens occasionally that I get shot in legs since the shield is small, otherwise it's pretty good. With 3 of them and skill of 8 one can shield anything except if enemies are left to bang you freely for a prolonged time (but even RG with whatever shield can't take 20 hits from the boss anyway I presume), proved during some ragnarok runs I shielded with my Legio.

PS. can't help with the screenshot at the moment, it's just dirty white with many marks of cut / damage and slim long-tailed dragon in black outlines / shadows on it. Looks really nice. I can remember Swaliant with his Legio in white Trans and with Dragon, he looked top hero in the old times before everyone started to carry 5 legendaries. Wink
thx bobo Smile closed! got all the information i needed