Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.7.0 Client Release
(01-01-2018, 12:51 PM)SPQR_Andrea Wrote: Nice Update Smile PS. can we have plated charger usable by Knight ? So who spend a lot of effort to reach th5 can still equip and play with it if they want?

PPS. Happy New Year to all

I think they are trying to remove the old stuff all together
Also if there is a item that can't be gotten anymore those who have it will at some point start selling it for way more then it's worth
omg nooo! i like old model my Swadian full plate(
noooo...
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
(01-01-2018, 10:27 AM)Nka19 Wrote: ~Happy new year and unhappy new deer~

Good to see some changes to refresh the gameplay, would be nice to see stats before buying stuff as woody posted. Also how's legacy and prime slayer working now? I still have all quests on all chars with different boss kills, so kind of confused on that part.

nvm i get it now, I thought it's account locked for one-time making you able to complete it once no matter what character you're on, and they'd be repeatable after a week still, so was confused seeing them on all characters still.

I don't like this, i mean sure it's going to be fun completing the last ones but, I love this quest, not as much for the gold, but there's something people never understood about me (those who thought i'm hungry for gold and kills) i actually had a lot of fun completing them, i did love the reward of it however but the focus was always on the fun of it. It was indeed annoying me sometimes I had to complete too many, so having it locked over all character to complete once no matter on what account you play would make much more sense and I hope to see THAT changed one day, was kind of really looking forward for such change but knowing it'll be gone now once done kinda disappoints me.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(01-01-2018, 03:36 PM)Nka19 Wrote:

Good to see some changes to refresh the gameplay, would be nice to see stats before buying stuff as woody posted. Also how's legacy and prime slayer working now? I still have all quests on all chars with different boss kills, so kind of confused on that part.

nvm i get it now, I thought it's account locked for one-time making you able to complete it once no matter what character you're on, and they'd be repeatable after a week still, so was confused seeing them on all characters still.

I don't like this, i mean sure it's going to be fun completing the last ones but, I love this quest, not as much for the gold, but there's something people never understood about me (those who thought i'm hungry for gold and kills) i actually had a lot of fun completing them, i did love the reward of it however but the focus was always on the fun of it. It was indeed annoying me sometimes I had to complete too many, so having it locked over all character to complete once no matter on what account you play would make much more sense and I hope to see THAT changed one day, was kind of really looking forward for such change but knowing it'll be gone now once done kinda disappoints me.

Might as well add the same quest - or maybe even a bit harder - but with the reward of a collectible item then.

I still have my Courser in my inventory but cannot equip it >Sad
(01-01-2018, 03:50 PM)Skan Wrote:

Might as well add the same quest - or maybe even a bit harder - but with the reward of a collectible item then.

I believe Terath said that you can't use them anymore but they have there full value to sell

Found what he said
"The old cavalry horses and lances are no longer available and can be sold for their full value."
Thanks for the effort NI Team, as usually. So many changes in maps should refresh the gameplay.
And the 5 new legendaries... Wink
(01-01-2018, 05:34 AM)Terath Wrote:
  • Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer are now one-time quests (per character).

"Fuck NKA, he's rich enough already!"
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Great to see a big update of cav mode Smile. I will miss my plated charger though... Will a similar mount be added in the future? I loved the size of the plated charger, gave me a better overview and many hits/shots would hit the horse instead of me Smile.
SteamProfile
(01-01-2018, 08:18 PM)Leandero Wrote: Great to see a big update of cav mode Smile. I will miss my plated charger though... Will a similar mount be added in the future? I loved the size of the plated charger, gave me a better overview and many hits/shots would hit the horse instead of me Smile.

Currently putting the biggest armor on will give you a horse between the Charger and the Plated Charger.
(01-01-2018, 04:05 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 03:50 PM)Skan Wrote:

I believe Terath said that you can't use them anymore but they have there full value to sell

Found what he said
"The old cavalry horses and lances are no longer available and can be sold for their full value."

ah. thanks. I must have skipped that part then.