Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

alchemist
In this topic I would like to propose to add a new piece of support that could be used by everybody. I'm talking about the healing drink which will be placed in the slot of the support and restore small amount of HP. He will be an alchemist and may have progression by analogy with the med kit. This will give more opportunities to the players alone to survive.

Also please review the craft of the alchemist. He craft some damn stones, that nobody uses and which in itself is nothing special in itself does not represent. It may be worth it to bring them to full of weapons that might be interested in throwers
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
What would be the difference to the health refills placed on maps? Is that drink supposed to work much faster or just be in the pocket when the refills are not accessible because of enemies?
Yes, the meaning is just that. Will be especially useful when killing bosses when you have 1 HP and no time to replenish the boiler, this simple thing can do a good job. This item is not to be competition kits, but the poor players will be able to take them.

In General, I wanted the developers have enriched the alchemist recipe for this thi
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
That sounds like med kits from many other games. Very useful ofc but my consideration here would be that the need for healing would be much less than today thus taking away a bit from the team nature of this mod.
Oh, I never thought about it like that. Yes, you're right. Such a thing ruin the mod
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Thank you for your suggestion.

Self heals are not something we want to implement as support items at this time.