Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clothing line for Repeaterman
repeaterman as a combat unit, dealing heavy damage and dying in the front ranks near the barricades deserves attention on my part.

Will start from afar...
The market is Brigantine for crossbowmen. And in the line of crafts Brigantine so expensive and inaccessible that it will not be able to afford even my grandchildren, because of the large amount of lead.
Is it possible to create a separate clothing line for repeaterman and pavise champion in the form of Brigantine and closed salet? This clothing line should have increased protection as the two crossbowmen are near the barricade and take part in the first battle. In addition, they are slow and difficult to escape.
What do you think about this?

I hope you will understand me correctly, because I use a translator )
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Im confused af right now (not sure if i understood this correctly though)

You want seperate armors for repeater because that will make him tough on "frontline". Yet there is no reason to do so because repeater has access to already good armors and legendary helmets. Giving him seperate, tankier version of xbow armors is a waste of time and ressources tbh. Toughness its not what repeater needs right now. Maybe for pavise champion or even aventurier, since they keep close distance.

Also most of the repeaters i see keep distance, they don't really engage or stand on barricades as you're saying.

But bleeh, i don't know, maybe someone thinks its a good idea or have better arguments than i do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

I do use the aliadrodd to "slash" near the cades and some of my shop mates do as well. Honestly, though I feel the armours are fine as they are.
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
OK so Pavise has it's own armor that is better then the others
Repeater is not made to take damage but to deal it
I myself can for the most part stop any bot one on one with out melee
I don't know why it needs a armor of it's own and making one would mess up the one tank for a class
besides Infantry that is
Thank you for your suggestion.

More armors for all Hero classes and various gaps are currently on the to-do list.