Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should the crossbowmen have an extra slot for shield?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
23.81%
5 23.81%
No
76.19%
16 76.19%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Extra Slot for Crossbowmen
I don't understand why we have to choose between a support item and a shield. Most people choose the support and can't have shield as a result. What's the point of better shielding skill and having access to some nice shields when I can't even bring them?
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
You mean Xbow.

And ye no idea why.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I may as well give some input on why I voted no.

Most people think it's flexing when I bring in pok jorm and mangler but the truth it's not any better than mangler jorm and v-daggers. Being able to use all your gear at once would be nice but just because xbow has a lot of skill in different area's dose not mean you should be able to bring in 4 things and cafe/med.

Other examples are zwei with hammer 2h sword shield and 1h or leg with 1h shield 2h and throwing etc. If anything I think it would be fair if ether each hero could bring in there thing in the support so eg mp can bring in throwing in the the support etc or 0 class's can do it.

This is less of a problem of whether or not the developer team should and more a question of whether they can. The answer is no, it is not currently possible to allow you to bring in more than four items at once due to the way Warband is set up. The crossbow can be equipped into the support slot to help alleviate this problem and allow a loadout of crossbow, bolts, shield, and one handed weapon or some variation, but you will always have to choose the four most important items you want to bring in.
So why did xbow only get this treatment? I'm really asking as I think the answer will be ether funny or strange.

Like I could see it being so inf had a xbow or some shit lol

(10-01-2018, 03:47 AM)Woody Wrote: So why did xbow only get this treatment? I'm really asking as I think the answer will be ether funny or strange.

Like I could see it being so inf had a xbow or some shit lol

It is a pretty old change that predates my time in the mod, as far as I know.  As it has been explained to me, crossbowmen have too many items to bring in so they were allowed to equip the crossbow to that slot to free up another slot for a shield, and this shield would be considered a support item for the team.
Ye so older than tr5's mm... Any chance can do the change I said? Or could just open that spot up for anything including support stuff.

It's pretty fair, PC don't need extra slot. As Pavise you are backup shielder when team needs it/xbow when enough of inf which can shield.
This class is supposed to be 'support'.

*Still it would be pretty cool to replace support item in-game. Smile
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
I just don't want to be desperate like archers when tricksters spawn and shield when necessary. I already assumed that extra slot can't be possible, but wanted to give it a try.
Now I have to choose between shc and shield. Tough decision. *_*
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
I would choose Durendal
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia