Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

bow / armor of a horse / fire arrows
1) At present time we have a SS bow and an yew bow which costs around 200-250k. The next bow (king's will & etc) costs around 6-8m ! The interspace between these crafts is HUGE. Can you add craft bow around 1-1.5m and 2.5-3m?

2) Is it possible to create an armor of horses (light Caparison) -1 speed and with heraldry (different banner of houses)  ?

3) Could you add fire arrows to the game for Nords? For example, Hodor and etc. (recently i found this arrows on ammo box in the game)

Idea
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
(09-01-2018, 09:25 PM)Best Villain Wrote: 1) At present time we have a SS bow and an yew bow which costs around 200-250k. The next bow (king's will & etc) costs around 6-8m ! The interspace between these crafts is HUGE. Can you add craft bow around 1-1.5m and 2.5-3m?

2) Is it possible to create an armor of horses (light Caparison) -1 speed and with heraldry (different banner of houses)  ?

3) Could you add fire arrows to the game for Nords? For example, Hodor and etc. (recently i found this arrows on ammo box in the game)

Idea

1) Item gaps are something that I always try to find time to fix. There are many other notable items that have huge gaps, so while I can't promise that I'll fix the SS -> King's Will specifically I can promise that I will try to fix major gaps when I find the time for them.

2) Yeah, it should be possible. Kip and I are particularly fond of heraldic armours so I'll try to make Heraldic caparisons (light and heavy) at some point.

3) Fire arrows are a bit of a tough one. Adding it as a boss ability wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility, so maybe they'll show up later down the line.

Thanks.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off