Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Chat house
Is it possible to make a mod in the chat house? To Chat could only see members of one house and that it was a special color.

To me, not abused on the server for my language ))
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
or even better!
To make chat, to divide it into language groups, ie as clan chats. And the players will choose the desired language on the website or in the game. And the selected language will include the chat of his language group. Thus all speakers of one language will get your chat on the same key. It's like clan chat, but clan is a language group of people.
I'm not a programmer and don't know how much it is difficult. but It would be great
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Better make a clan chat, as in the mod Mercenaries.
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
(13-01-2018, 08:49 PM)Bear_Ken Wrote: or even better!
To make chat, to divide it into language groups, ie as clan chats. And the players will choose the desired language on the website or in the game. And the selected language will include the chat of his language group. Thus all speakers of one language will get your chat on the same key. It's like clan chat, but clan is a language group of people.
I'm not a programmer and don't know how much it is difficult. but It would be great

If I got this right, you want something like a translater? So if you write something in your main language, other players will be able to see it in their own main language?

Imagine I'm a polac and I write "tak" in the chat, a German would see "ja" and an American or English guy would see "yes", a russian dude would see "ды" (if that's even right)

Is that what you meant with your Idea? If so, I'll be honest and realistic with you - That won't work.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
So if I write "oi cunt" in Australian it would get translated to "Hello, friend" in English.

Jokes aside, I don't think that is what he meant. He means that instead of the separate chat being solely for his clan, like a clan chat, It would be for everyone that has chosen that language in game.
Which I think is a cool idea.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(13-01-2018, 10:51 PM)Disco Wrote: So if I write "oi cunt" in Australian it would get translated to "Hello, friend" in English.

Jokes aside, I don't think that is what he meant. He means that instead of the separate chat being solely for his clan, like a clan chat, It would be for everyone that has chosen that language in game.
Which I think is a cool id
Then we'll have a problm about fighting against insults. You won't be able to check what they're writing cuz I don't think there is an admin who is able to talk or at least understand russian?!
Also to write English in public is not that bad. You can improve your foreign language and learn by others.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Language channels I like it, I'll see what I can do.
No, it is not a translator. It's just the chat will be visible only to players who speak a certain language. In fact, the clan chat, where the clan's language. So for example I could write Russian players Russian words and the main chat will remain clean.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
We are currently looking at the possibilities of a house chat.
cen we hev admen chat pls thnks
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]