Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Make Bulwark usable on Pavise.
Just throwing it out there

Dragon Axe

Commando
Sharpshooter

Fell Edge

Commando
Sharpshooter
Sniper

Fang of Fenrir

Commando
Sharpshooter

Halogis Torch

Commando
Sniper
Sharpshooter

I think if any orange legendary needs change is a one-hander to give sniper 3 and sharp 3
If there are infantry a pavise crossbowman's first instinct is to use the crossbow because they are a ranged class and infantry is a melee based class so they have more of a purpose of shielding and getting into melee so therefore they will have much more access to shields than pavise. Pavise in terms of top tier have access to Aegis, Tower Shield and Shield of Kings which to me sounds perfectly fine and they dont need the Bulwark. Pavise are there to be other shielders if there are no infantry or they are dead and the shields that they have are enough. They dont need the Bulwark.
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(14-01-2018, 12:12 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Kip does not lock stuff

That was Winter and is Terath

I think the shields may have something to do with how legendarys are locked now with the orange and all

It is a bit muddled but

Archer has 2 bows that sniper can use
Commando has 2 shields
Xbow has 2 crossbows for sharp
And Pike has 2-3 pikes and a throwing
I know pike is messed up but I would like to see it fixed not others broken

One-Handers are another mess to just ignore right now

But I think part of why it is locked is because PC tends to be back up shielder with Infantry hero taking the spot first because PC can shoot

PC has a whole other set away from the shield wall
Commando does not

There is more about this post that is incorrect than correct.  

This is what happens when a suggestion is made.  People make terrible arguments based on nothing but opinion.  There is a huge thread I started on Halberdier and PC a long time ago and the same people flooded with tons of garbage instead of saying:  I agree because X or I disagree because Y.  Literally nothing but chickens without their heads.

That thread is now a complete moot point however because of the Hoplite class that did not exist at that point in time. I personally don't think it should exist at all as well as Juggernaut. But I'm not a dev so **** me.
"It makes sense because reasons. But seriously Pavise need access to more shields for more immersion, historical accuracy, and general game balance."

"People make terrible arguments based on nothing but opinion"
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Swadian Half-Board Shield - All Hero's Xbow
Aegis - Pc/Rg
Tower - All Hero's xbow
Sok - Pc/Rg

My idea is to change all the "All Hero's" to Pc only and the Pc/Rg one's to Rg only.

And no Pc does not need bulwark/any other shield. A better explanation in my point of view would be, Name all the Rg locked shields. I can only think of 2-3.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
So what am I saying that is wrong?
That PC is more of a back up?
Are the Items I laid out wrong?
I think Commando should have shields that PC can't use just as Xbow has some that RG can't use

Where does this "historical accuracy, and general game balance." come from?
I just took about 15 minutes to go find all the balance of orange legendarys and you just say I am being dumb

I said that there was a mess in the balance and that is with pike not Xbow
So please tell me what I said that was wrong

Also as Dragonfire pointed out this whole tread is based on you opinion
(14-01-2018, 03:07 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Also as Dragonfire pointed out this whole tread is based on you opinion

That's with every post just about. Welcome to the Internet.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-01-2018, 03:19 AM)Woody Wrote:
(14-01-2018, 03:07 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Also as Dragonfire pointed out this whole tread is based on you opinion

That's with every post just about. Welcome to the Internet.

What I want to know is what he thought would happen as he said
"This is what happens when a suggestion is made.  People make terrible arguments based on nothing but opinion"
I made an argument then backed it up with evidence supporting it. It may be an opinion but at least I attempted to back it up with something not just be like: Impervious because I own one.

"If there are infantry a pavise crossbowman's first instinct is to use the crossbow because they are a ranged class and infantry is a melee based class so they have more of a purpose of shielding and getting into melee so therefore they will have much more access to shields than pavise. Pavise in terms of top tier have access to Aegis, Tower Shield and Shield of Kings which to me sounds perfectly fine and they dont need the Bulwark. Pavise are there to be other shielders if there are no infantry or they are dead and the shields that they have are enough. They dont need the Bulwark."

That's an opinion but he still attempted to back it up.
"But seriously Pavise need access to more shields for more immersion, historical accuracy, and general game balance."

Immersion and Historical accuracy would have them getting very big shields.  

Pavise is actually a style of shield rather than a class.  Its a shield that worked like a portable Mantlet.  It was big enough to cover a archer or crossbowman who was reloading.  If you want Historical accuracy,  It would need to be on the size of marketplace crossbow shields at least.

Links:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavise
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pavise
http://www.medievalchronicles.com/mediev...se-shield/

As for game balance,  The last couple big updates before this one were about moving away from multiple class locks.  Moving a infantry shield to crossbow as well would be a step backwards from where the game balance is heading.

Does Pavise need more shields.  Possibly.  But those shields should if anything be bigger than the tower not smaller.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q