Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Make Bulwark usable on Pavise.
Right, I addressed that point in subsequent posts. Obviously historical accuracy isn't a major focus, but we also aren't running around with M16's either so there is something to be said for it. I would be interested in more shields for PC, possibly a house crafted that isn't shared or an orange legendary.
There are around 15 unfound Legendarys in the game. There might be a shield
(14-01-2018, 06:29 AM)VM_Sargent_X Wrote: There are around 15 unfound Legendarys in the game.  There might be a shield
That is not a problem that concerns us as normal people. That's on the dev's, not us that don't have the power to pick/chose/pay etc for what we want. 

There are "ingame" things that I have wanted for years but 0 have dropped. Is this my problem as well? Or, Can it be changed if someone with power wanted it to change? 

There is a problem here and you cant really block this argument. All the hours that everyone has played (when that item was put in) and we still have " There are around 15 unfound Legendaries in the game" I can't think of any other game/game type that's this bad. Most game's I can think of that either have lootable stuff or just box's/keys. When they come out with new stuff they up the drop rate of it or make it available in different ways. E.g. unboxings etc.. 
For the ones that don't follow this they have a lot bigger player base making find the item least not a problem even if it goes for a fuck tone.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-01-2018, 06:01 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Right, I addressed that point in subsequent posts. Obviously historical accuracy isn't a major focus, but we also aren't running around with M16's either so there is something to be said for it. I would be interested in more shields for PC, possibly a house crafted that isn't shared or an orange legendary.

So you admit that the original reason for this thread has been shot down now?

I admitted in my post that it might need new ones. But accourding to what you posted they should be entirely new and rather large shields. And yes locked to pavise. But that was not what you original posted about. Originally you wanted Bulwark moved to pavise. Which is not the same thing.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(14-01-2018, 07:06 AM)Sargent Q Wrote:
(14-01-2018, 06:01 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Right, I addressed that point in subsequent posts.  Obviously historical accuracy isn't a major focus, but we also aren't running around with M16's either so there is something to be said for it.  I would be interested in more shields for PC, possibly a house crafted that isn't shared or an orange legendary.

So you admit that the original reason for this thread has been shot down now?  

I admitted in my post that it might need new ones.  But accourding to what you posted they should be entirely new and rather large shields.  And yes locked to pavise.  But that was not what you original posted about.  Originally you wanted Bulwark moved to pavise.  Which is not the same thing.

Originally you wanted Bulwark moved to pavise.

Yes.

I would be interested in more shields for PC, possibly a house crafted that isn't shared or an orange legendary.

Yes.
So are we all just going to ignore my first point that that was mostly about balance?

Right now the orange legendarys are balanced save Pike
Also if all Infantry shields become open to PC to get any kind of balance then all Xbow shields need to be used by RG

I kind of feel you are going though and reading half a post and then trying to say that the poster is being dumb
(14-01-2018, 12:53 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So are we all just going to ignore my first point that that was mostly about balance?
Seems like you need to read the posts. This is next level.
(13-01-2018, 09:08 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So what shields can it use?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-01-2018, 01:34 PM)Woody Wrote:
(14-01-2018, 12:53 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So are we all just going to ignore my first point that that was mostly about balance?
Seems like you need to read the posts. This is next level.
(13-01-2018, 09:08 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So what shields can it use?

To be far I forgot about the post I typed out in less then 30 seconds
What is the point of derailing a feature request.
Feature request are a great addition of the community for us developers; we are smart enough to look past the initial idea if it isn't good enough.
Derailing feature request will make it uninviting for other people, or OP, to make a new request.

These threads aren't made for a dick measuring contest, so take it somewhere else.
All I am trying to do is point out how rather then balancing it this would mess with the balance that is on right now

I am not saying don't give PC more shields
What I am saying is to bring a balance would take more then just make Bulwark usable by PC

Right now Xbow has a few shields that are locked to them and Infantry has a few locked to them
You remove one of the few locked to Infantry you should also remove one of the few locked to Xbow

That is all I am trying to say