Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Where is my stuff?
my stuff on my VLKA_Lorbert_R is gone. Where is it?
It was returned to the owners because you cancelled the backtrade and disappeared for 3 weeks.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(14-01-2018, 10:17 PM)Disco Wrote: It was returned to the owners because you cancelled the backtrade and disappeared for 3 weeks.

the backtrade is not cancelled and i was not disappeared for 3 weeks, so pls no wrong info.

In future just send me a message if you guys do something in my acc. Thank you.
Given that these items were moved from your account back to their owner over two weeks ago and you are only just now saying anything, I find it hard to believe that you at no point "disappeared."

[Image: 1ced556684.png]

It also shows here that you did cancel the backtrade.
1. Gerik was not online for 24 days he said he will connect me on steam if he wants the stuff back and he didnt, so who is that "owner" ??
2. Another backtrade is still open.
3. I was disappeared ingame thats right but always online in forum and steam.
4. Its a absolut no go to do something in my acc without sending me a message or given me info.

How i said in future just leave a message. It is maybe a good idee for every admin and dev if you do something in a player acc give them info because its a shock moment if you see something is missing and you dont know what happend.
There are logs of trades available on the trading page. All trades done on your account are saved and can be viewed at any time.
(15-01-2018, 02:22 PM)Lorbert Wrote: 1. Gerik was not online for 24 days he said he will connect me on steam if he wants the stuff back and he didnt, so who is that "owner" ??
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=58494
His in a shop so it's not just his gear you had.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(15-01-2018, 02:40 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: There are logs of trades available on the trading page. All trades done on your account are saved and can be viewed at any time.

? I know that you guys can see everything on my acc.

I cancelled the old backtrade because it was the wrong acc of gerik but i am not sure.

In fact everything is fine but i dont understand why you guys didnt give me info and point me out like a scamer or something thats not cool. I did nothing wrong.
No one thinks you are a scammer. What I am trying to say with the trade history; trade of your own are always visible in the trading center, if someone took something off your account you should be able to find it here.

(15-01-2018, 03:41 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: No one thinks you are a scammer. What I am trying to say with the trade history; trade of your own are always visible in the trading center, if someone took something off your account you should be able to find it here.

yes i know that and i didnt found a right trade so i was suprised what happened with the stuff

disco and winter point me out like a scammer.

"backtrade cancelled" "3 weeks disappeared"