Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Couple ideas
To be short, I want to share my thoughts what could be implemented in NI.

Loot chance according to map's difficulty.

Nowadays we see people choosing the easiest to complete map and ignoring other maps. Some people even complain that NI is too easy, that some classes are OP and you can't really blame them. The questions are. Did they try to have a run on the most difficult map? Is there a difficult map in NI? I would like to see easy, doable, and incredibly hard to have a successful run maps on each mode(except beginners and normal mode).

Maybe at the start, there should be at least one map with higher loot chances with the requirements of at least 2 sides of bots invasion to the base, uncomfortable refill places,  lots support gear needing and so on.

Changing legendary items drop, to legendary items tokens

As I could see the numbers of active NI players are lower then it was before. And some legendaries are just overpriced since not a lot of active people has the stuff. Increase the drop rate would not be smart, I believe, but changing items to tokens would be better.I could imagine there be normal, hard and rag different legendary tokens and, for instance, stag bow would cost 10 rag tokens and so on. That will equalize the price of the same level items. All this could be done in the marketplace, no need for crafting houses.
Loot chance according to map's difficulty.

I don't think that could be implemented just on the fact that each map will need to be tested before it is released to the public and be give some number on the amount of time it takes. 

Other points are no map has 1 place to cade we the community normally find the quickest way to do a map and keep on using that area of the map even tho there are unlimited options. 

Could go on but I like the idea but I seem to hard to implement. You are maybe on to something here but rather than giving a map a number may be a timer for the run would work better however that could be exploited quite easily. 

idk I'm sure there is something hear maybe I will think of it 5mins or 5 days after I post this. 

Not that big of a fan of this but maybe like the other one could be on to something. My guess the best way to keep people happy on both sides is probably just have more events where you can win them tokens but i would say this it's already happing as the devs are planning to do that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-01-2018, 01:37 PM)Woody Wrote: Loot chance according to map's difficulty.

I don't think that could be implemented just on the fact that each map will need to be tested before it is released to the public and be give some number on the amount of time it takes. 

Other points are no map has 1 place to cade we the community normally find the quickest way to do a map and keep on using that area of the map even tho there are unlimited options. 

Could go on but I like the idea but I seem to hard to implement. You are maybe on to something here but rather than giving a map a number may be a timer for the run would work better however that could be exploited quite easily. 

idk I'm sure there is something hear maybe I will think of it 5mins or 5 days after I post this. 

Not that big of a fan of this but maybe like the other one could be on to something. My guess the best way to keep people happy on both sides is probably just have more events where you can win them tokens but i would say this it's already happing as the devs are planning to do that.
I do agree with you. It might be hard to create maps in the new way, although at least one map is possible. 

Keeping legendaries and tokens? why not
(17-01-2018, 06:19 PM)Marius Wrote:
(17-01-2018, 01:37 PM)Woody Wrote: Loot chance according to map's difficulty.

I do agree with you. It might be hard to create maps in the new way, although at least one map is possible.

I'm not a fan of arbitrarily assigning "difficulties" to maps and basing loot chance off of that on principle. There is a lot of room for bias and error, and it is unlikely to get people that agree on difficulty. I also don't think this would solve the problem you are citing. Instead of spamming the easiest map, people would spam the map that has the best ratio of difficulty to loot modifier. I'd rather there be less maps total that have more unique features that make them appealing to different team compositions.

(17-01-2018, 06:19 PM)Marius Wrote:
(17-01-2018, 01:37 PM)Woody Wrote: Changing legendary items drop, to legendary items tokens

Keeping legendaries and tokens? why not

I personally like the idea of legendary tokens, but I can also understand liking getting the item directly. I don't think this is likely to change in the near future, but as Woody said the Developer team is working on making more events that let people win the less-dropped legendary items.
The token thing is an excellent idea. Brilliant. Keep legendary drops and add in some tokens then assign token values to certain legendaries that you can buy from marketplace. Make tokens tradeable between players. Not all legendaries should be available for tokens though, make some only lootable.
(18-01-2018, 08:35 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: The token thing is an excellent idea.  Brilliant.  Keep legendary drops and add in some tokens then assign token values to certain legendaries that you can buy from marketplace.  Make tokens tradeable between players.  Not all legendaries should be available for tokens though, make some only lootable.

I support this! Wink
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Wait so in other words make some legendarys buy able and some lootable?
Meaning that the ones that can be bought will become why more common?
And what happens to all of us who have 10 plus legendarys?
Do we lose them?
(18-01-2018, 09:41 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Wait so in other words make some legendarys buy able and some lootable?
Meaning that the ones that can be bought will become why more common?
And what happens to all of us who have 10 plus legendarys?
Do we lose them?

I'm assuming the tokens themselves would be a rare loot, so think of it more of an exchange or redeeming your loot, rather than buying it. Many games implement a sort of token system in order to keep certain loots from becoming too rare or allow players to not feel like they wasted time getting an item they don't want by letting the things they get contribute directly to getting the item they want (rather than hoping your loot will somehow lead you to making the correct decisions in trading until you happen to get the specific items that the person with the legendary that is actually willing to sell it wants).

Ones that can be redeemed with tokens may become more common if a lot of people want them and tokens are easy enough to obtain to make it so. However, this presumably would not be the case. "why [sic] more common" is a very charged statement, and presumably the drop rate and token exchange rate would be balanced for this not to be taken to that extreme.

Nothing.  No one mentioned anything happening to people with any number of legendary items.

No.
When I read Irolltwenties post the first thing that came to mind was if you want to get something like this to work are you going to need to clean out the market first?
Now that I have that cleared up
I think this could work
A way to do it would be to have maybe 3 ranks of tokens
One for the top tier stuff that is locked to specific hero's like the Tempest, Dead Shot, Rups
Then one for the less locked reds like DWP, Eagle, Stag
And then one for the none hero locked one's like DB, Worm Bane, Bolt Tosser

With these you could do levels almost
Top tier would drop from say after wave 6 or 9 of Rag
Mid tier would drop from say wave 9 to when Top tier started
Low tier would start after wave 12 of Normal and go to when Mid tier started

Might need some changes but as a out line what do people think?
I do like the three levels of possible rewards, kinda feels like the loot crates in Battlefield 1, where you could redeem tokens for crates that contain skins for your weapons.
If you are not familiar with Battlefield 1 and it's reward system this is how it works; skins are divided in 3 rarities (white, blue, orange) from common to uncommon to legendary.
The first crate can be redeemed at 200 tokens, which will have a chance of dropping any skin (white, blue orange). Of course you could save up your tokens for the next level of crate which only contains a skin of blue or orange rarity. This one unlocks at 450 tokens. Last but not least the most expensive crate is available at 900 tokens which will have a guaranteed legendary skin.

Of course this requires some balance in NordInvasion since we are being rewarded with actual items instead of simple visual weapon improvements (debatable).

However I would suggest rewarding players based on activity and not after a certain wave; this could encourage kiting to that certain wave and notifying other to join for tokens.
Rewarding on activity requires a strategic view. All the classes should be able to achieve the same amount of tokens in a game, assuming they play from begin to start.

Possibly collectible items could be added as super rare items that could be found in crates as a byproduct.