Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Couple ideas
(20-01-2018, 07:51 PM)Marius Wrote:
(20-01-2018, 07:29 PM)Katarak Wrote: I understand your comparsion but my idea does not exclude the old version. It dont change anything it only bring this big number of players with hundreds of hours in this game without anything in this game to a little bit items, sothat they can have more fun. So many players left because they could not get any legendaries and if they will get a chance now they will maybe return to this game. Yes it would be a problem if any players would do what you wrote with farming hours but there can find a solution like a ban reason for farming hours.

Those people that left NI just because they couldn't loot a legendary are probably less then 12 years old kids. How could looting a legendary could be cause to play NI. And its not true that u dont get anything by playing. You are getting gold always and usually mats and most importantly fun.

To the game farming thing, it's impossible to catch a farmer if he farms smart. I could play as slow as possible, if I want, why could I  get banned for that?

Anyhow this thread is meant for different things. I feel like I am putting my energy to nowhere. I said, what I wanted to say, I am not going to argue more, if someone has anything to add to the topic feel free to do that, although I suggest for the devs to lock this thread.

Peace

Only twelve year olds left because of not looting anything? I don't think so. The high grinding aspect of NI and the very unfair loot distribution is a major reason for players of all age groups leaving the mod. If legendaries were more common without fairly distributing them the issue would be not that bad. However right now legendaries are so rare and on top of that they are randomly assigned which makes the mod very frustrating. No one will be that salty if he finds 1 legendary per week and another player finds 2. However if you play for 3 years without any loot and other players get 10 legendaries that's frustrating and annoying.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
You will find if groups like this are priced the same people will pick the hard to get ones. Hopefully equalling in more even numbers of what's in game.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thank you all for the time you have spent on this thread and the ideas you have put forth.

After some discussion on the Developer team, we have decided that adding a loot multiplier to maps and/or implementing a token system for obtaining legendaries are not what we want for the mod at this time.