Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Couple ideas
We really need a good way to tell activity
I will see shielders look as if they are going AFK after just shielding for a wave
Sometimes I will see it before the wave is even over

I will say if you base it of activity you have to find some way to give shielders there reward
Same with a healer

I myself can't think of a way to do that but I bet there is some how
(18-01-2018, 11:08 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: We really need a good way to tell activity
I will see shielders look as if they are going AFK after just shielding for a wave

I will say if you base it of activity you have to find some way to give shielders there reward
Same with a healer

Try to stay on topic. Why would it be based on activity? Make it simple percentage like legendaries are now.

I'm interested in more opinions on the tiers. It should be simple if highly if this was implemented. I think only 2 tiers maybe and the first tier would be Normal/Hard mode tokens and the second tier Rag tokens.

If you don't want anyone getting your precious Aildroidiohdsfsngjhj then make it cost 50 tokens. Make the token drop chance like 0.1% as opposed to legendary drops of 0.0001% or whatever it is now.

Tokens don't need to get out of control. Make them much rarer than high tier mats and a little less rare than legendary drops. Might help those people who have played for 3000 hours without a drop.
(19-01-2018, 12:00 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(18-01-2018, 11:08 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: We really need a good way to tell activity

Same with a healer

Try to stay on topic.  Why would it be based on activity?  Make it simple percentage like legendaries are now.

I'm interested in more opinions on the tiers.  It should be simple if highly if this was implemented.  I think only 2 tiers maybe and the first tier would be Normal/Hard mode tokens and the second tier Rag tokens.

If you don't want anyone getting your precious Aildroidiohdsfsngjhj then make it cost 50 tokens.  Make the token drop chance like 0.1% as opposed to legendary drops of 0.0001% or whatever it is now.

Tokens don't need to get out of control.  Make them much rarer than high tier mats and a little less rare than legendary drops.  Might help those people who have played for 3000 hours without a drop.

Read the other post maybe?

I am not saying don't do it
I was giving a idea how to do it

To me there are 3 tiers of legendarys as I said
So you make 3 kinds of tokens and use them to craft the 3 tiers of legendarys
(17-01-2018, 09:31 PM)Winter Wrote:
(17-01-2018, 06:19 PM)Marius Wrote:
(17-01-2018, 01:37 PM)Woody Wrote: Loot chance according to map's difficulty.

I don't think that could be implemented just on the fact that each map will need to be tested before it is released to the public and be give some number on the amount of time it takes. 

Other points are no map has 1 place to cade we the community normally find the quickest way to do a map and keep on using that area of the map even tho there are unlimited options. 

Could go on but I like the idea but I seem to hard to implement. You are maybe on to something here but rather than giving a map a number may be a timer for the run would work better however that could be exploited quite easily. 

idk I'm sure there is something hear maybe I will think of it 5mins or 5 days after I post this. 
I do agree with you. It might be hard to create maps in the new way, although at least one map is possible.

Instead of spamming the easiest map, people would spam the map that has the best ratio of difficulty to loot modifier.

That's the whole point, Winter, don't make a map that would be possible to spam. If a well organized, well equipt, with good communication team could do the same map more than once, I don't see the problem.

On the token side, I am happy that some people liked the idea, although I see some of you have your own interpretation of it. I would suggest making it more simple. Prince would drop a normal level token instead of dragon axe or aurora blade, Ragnar would drop a hard level token instead of his legendary drops and so on. In my point of view, legendaries shouldn't become craftable, there should be a prestige to loot a legendary, the chances of looting a token shouldn't be too high. 

I think tokens solve more than one thing. 
First of, it balances the prices not only for the highest tier items but also for a bit lower tier like a stag bow. I don't see how tournaments solve this if people are not willing to sell.

Second, it makes the game a bit fairer. To loot a high tier item you could play once a month or another example one person can loot 2 legendaries while other would loot none. Tokens would reduce the luck factor that is too big, I believe, although it would still be a big factor. To loot a 10m worth token is fantastic but to loot a 100mil worth item is a bit too much.

Although I see one potential problem. If someone loots a token and puts a thread "want to sell a rag token", 90proc of NI people are going to send him a buy offer. With the high demand, it could increase the value of token too high. To solve this, I think we need more types of tokens, like: rag bow token, rag body armor token and so on.
(19-01-2018, 12:30 PM)Marius Wrote: don't make a map that would be possible to spam. If a well organized, well equipt, with good communication team could do the same map more than once, I don't see the problem.

If they either put in all the fast maps or all the "bad" slow maps in I think you will find we will end up picking just a small group of them just because they are safer or just quicker. Look at the old Frost Haven (I think that's the right name) the spot was good but you could only have like 4 ranged shooting the bots before they came to the cades otherwise you just end up double peeking each other.

(19-01-2018, 12:30 PM)Marius Wrote: On the token side, I am happy that some people liked the idea, although I see some of you have your own interpretation of it. I would suggest making it more simple. Prince would drop a normal level token instead of dragon axe or aurora blade, Ragnar would drop a hard level token instead of his legendary drops and so on. In my point of view, legendaries shouldn't become craftable, there should be a prestige to loot a legendary, the chances of looting a token shouldn't be too high. 

First of, it balances the prices not only for the highest tier items but also for a bit lower tier like a stag bow. I don't see how tournaments solve this if people are not willing to sell.

Second, it makes the game a bit fairer. To loot a high tier item you could play once a month or another example one person can loot 2 legendaries while other would loot none. Tokens would reduce the luck factor that is too big, I believe, although it would still be a big factor. To loot a 10m worth token is fantastic but to loot a 100mil worth item is a bit too much.

Although I see one potential problem. If someone loots a token and puts a thread "want to sell a rag token", 90proc of NI people are going to send him a buy offer. With the high demand, it could increase the value of token too high. To solve this, I think we need more types of tokens, like: rag bow token, rag body armour token and so on.

So I like the idea of having 2 different types of tokens but 3 seems a bit weird adding that cav would be a 4th? Maybe your idea would work if you just made it 2 one for orange then the other for red and you can get eather all all modes in differnt values of 1x or 5x etc.

Tournaments do solve the problem just in a different way. Like there have been many times in game where I will say I hope someone loots this (x) but in some cases, I have dicks or just rich people that say... "I would not sell to you". thinking I would get mad or some shit. What they don't know is it still happy that it dropped as we have 1 more in the market and whether it takes 1 week or year+ the chance of someone selling it just got higher. This is why im fine with the tokens in the tournaments but what the dev's I guess just don't get is most people think about there wealth before there dream loot so we will find not many people picking idk Steel Stinger even tho it's what they want. That's why I try to push my idea's of changing the loot system even tho they have added? the tournaments back

One more thing is the value of tokens as that will have a inpacked on real values eg is studded going to cost the same as a helm? Is a hero locked thing going to cost the same as an all heroes thing? Whoever sets this price you will have people not happy in some area. Also, would you make the tokens tradeable? Too many questions about an idea that will probably not happen sorry to say.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-01-2018, 12:51 PM)Woody Wrote:
(19-01-2018, 12:30 PM)Marius Wrote: don't make a map that would be possible to spam. If a well organized, well equipt, with good communication team could do the same map more than once, I don't see the problem.

If they either put in all the fast maps or all the "bad" slow maps in I think you will find we will end up picking just a small group of them just because they are safer or just quicker. Look at the old Frost Haven (I think that's the right name) the spot was good but you could only have like 4 ranged shooting the bots before they came to the cades otherwise you just end up double peeking each other.

(19-01-2018, 12:30 PM)Marius Wrote: On the token side, I am happy that some people liked the idea, although I see some of you have your own interpretation of it. I would suggest making it more simple. Prince would drop a normal level token instead of dragon axe or aurora blade, Ragnar would drop a hard level token instead of his legendary drops and so on. In my point of view, legendaries shouldn't become craftable, there should be a prestige to loot a legendary, the chances of looting a token shouldn't be too high. 

Although I see one potential problem. If someone loots a token and puts a thread "want to sell a rag token", 90proc of NI people are going to send him a buy offer. With the high demand, it could increase the value of token too high. To solve this, I think we need more types of tokens, like: rag bow token, rag body armour token and so on.

So I like the idea of having 2 different types of tokens but 3 seems a bit weird adding that cav would be a 4th? Maybe your idea would work if you just made it 2 one for orange then the other for red and you can get eather all all modes in differnt values of 1x or 5x etc.

Tournaments do solve the problem just in a different way. Like there have been many times in game where I will say I hope someone loots this (x) but in some cases, I have dicks or just rich people that say... "I would not sell to you". thinking I would get mad or some shit. What they don't know is it still happy that it dropped as we have 1 more in the market and whether it takes 1 week or year+ the chance of someone selling it just got higher. This is why im fine with the tokens in the tournaments but what the dev's I guess just don't get is most people think about there wealth before there dream loot so we will find not many people picking idk Steel Stinger even tho it's what they want. That's why I try to push my idea's of changing the loot system even tho they have added? the tournaments back

One more thing is the value of tokens as that will have a inpacked on real values eg is studded going to cost the same as a helm? Is a hero locked thing going to cost the same as an all heroes thing? Whoever sets this price you will have people not happy in some area. Also, would you make the tokens tradeable? Too many questions about an idea that will probably not happen sorry to say.

Well you could be right with the type of tokens. My idea is tokens itself, I do believe that the details that I suggested are not perfect and could be improved.

Speaking of tournaments, well if I win a tournament I could ask for rupturers. Yes one more set of rupturer in the game would make it less valuable in the market but I dont see how it would effect, for example, pike of kings price. And lets imagine, that I am the only having rupturers and I win them again, I could keep it to myself to remain the only owner thus for some time the value wouldnt change.
(19-01-2018, 01:13 PM)Marius Wrote: Speaking of tournaments, well if I win a tournament I could ask for rupturers. Yes one more set of rupturer in the game would make it less valuable in the market but I dont see how it would effect, for example, pike of kings price. And lets imagine, that I am the only having rupturers and I win them again, I could keep it to myself to remain the only owner thus for some time the value wouldnt change.

Ye well that's the point that person needs to ask for that 1 item and it only helps with that 1 item. 

I don't think most people would pull a nka and keep it even tho you have 1(Reindeer). For example if there was a pike event were I could win any pike and I did win what would I do? I say that as I'm not 100% sure my self as I have all the red pikes... Do I pick mangler just because it's the most valuable atm or do I go with idk pok lose maybe idk 20m but save one more mangler going into game... Like I give a shit who has what at this point like I said before most people are in this for value. I would pick mangler personally in my case and I guess most people in my situation would do the same so I don't think you need to worry.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-01-2018, 12:30 PM)Marius Wrote: That's the whole point, Winter, don't make a map that would be possible to spam. If a well organized, well equipt, with good communication team could do the same map more than once, I don't see the problem.

That is my point, though. I want maps to change so they aren't spammable, and your system will not prevent that. It is a neat system, but I'm not sure what the purpose is and how many people would actually take advantage of a higher loot rate on a map that is unpleasant to play on when it could be more efficient to spam an easier map with a lower loot rate. It is a layer of complexity for the Developer team to try to manage that, in my opinion, would not have the desired effects for most of the playerbase.

(19-01-2018, 12:51 PM)Woody Wrote: This is why im fine with the tokens in the tournaments but what the dev's I guess just don't get is most people think about there wealth before there dream loot so we will find not many people picking idk Steel Stinger even tho it's what they want. That's why I try to push my idea's of changing the loot system even tho they have added? the tournaments back

The Developer team gets it, we are not stupid and it has been brought up ad nauseum Tongue Regardless of whether or not people pick legendary boots, it is still helping drive down the prices of ridiculously expensive/rare items. As far as not picking their dream loot, half of the tournament victors picked their dream items that would be nearly impossible to buy and are still using them. I don't really care what people do with their tournament rewards, though, as it is their item and it will likely still be a net benefit in moderating the proportion of different legendary items in game.

The tournament, however, is irrelevant to the merit of the token idea. I think it still needs more discussion on the specifics and, once that is settled, the possible benefits.

I'm also moving this to the Feature Requests board now.
(19-01-2018, 01:07 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: To me there are 3 tiers of legendarys as I said
So you make 3 kinds of tokens and use them to craft the 3 tiers of legendarys

orange, red, and more red?
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(19-01-2018, 08:42 PM)Winter Wrote:
(19-01-2018, 12:30 PM)Marius Wrote: That's the whole point, Winter, don't make a map that would be possible to spam. If a well organized, well equipt, with good communication team could do the same map more than once, I don't see the problem.

That is my point, though.  I want maps to change so they aren't spammable, and your system will not prevent that.  It is a neat system, but I'm not sure what the purpose is and how many people would actually take advantage of a higher loot rate on a map that is unpleasant to play on when it could be more efficient to spam an easier map with a lower loot rate.  It is a layer of complexity for the Developer team to try to manage that, in my opinion, would not have the desired effects for most of the playerbase.
hmm I don't think you understand me correctly. Now we have normal hard and ragnarok modes. Each mode has the difficulty level and loots according to this. In public or in events people decide what kind of game type they want according to the team they have. And if there is a good team, people almost always do rag and not only for one run. According to your logic, if I understand it correctly, it's better do 5 normal runs instead of 1 ragnarok? 

I am pretty sure people would go for the highest loot if the team is capable for it. It will make this game more challenging as well as letting lower level teams enjoy the game by playing on the easier maps.

Now the question is, are there people who are capable of creating a different kind of maps. But I don't think it should be that hard if you create some kind of rules for maps. As I mentioned before, for difficult maps, there could be at least 2 shielding places in the base, not comfortable refills that would make spam healing impossible and so on.

Speaking about tokens benefit is that if I am capable of buying 40mil bow that is stag bow(the price is my opinion only) for me it doesn't matter if someone loots/gets typhoon, I am still not capable to buy it and nobody is going to ask stag as reword because it's less money beneficial, unless someone gets typhoon and wants to sell it then the stag owner would try to sell his stag and buy typhoon. But this, I believe, is not efficient enough for reducing overpriced items.

Although as I mentioned there is a risk that tokens might become too valuable since it could turn out to any legendary, the richest people might just buy all tokens possible in market and wait for the new legendaries to come out. But I think this could be fixed in some ways.

On the record, I am not seeking of beneficial to myself in any way. I do think that dev team knows best what to implement to the game and what to not to since they manage to keep this mod alive for a long time. My duty is to offer and explain, I will be happy with any decision, just I feel these 2 ideas would help to keep this mod attractive even more.