Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Couple ideas
(19-01-2018, 11:05 PM)Marius Wrote: hmm I don't think you understand me correctly. Now we have normal hard and ragnarok modes. Each mode has the difficulty level and loots according to this. In public or in events people decide what kind of game type they want according to the team they have. And if there is a good team, people almost always do rag and not only for one run. According to your logic, if I understand it correctly, it's better do 5 normal runs instead of 1 ragnarok? 

I am pretty sure people would go for the highest loot if the team is capable for it. It will make this game more challenging as well as letting lower level teams enjoy the game by playing on the easier maps.

No, my point is not that people will spam the absolute easiest thing. At no point did I mention different game modes. I said that people will spam whatever gives them the best efficiency. In other words, they will find the map(s) with the best ratio of loot chance to run speed/easiness.

In other words, a team may be able to complete Ragnarok on a more difficult map with a higher loot chance, but they would probably pick an easier and faster map with a slightly lower loot modifier.
(19-01-2018, 11:10 PM)Winter Wrote:
(19-01-2018, 11:05 PM)Marius Wrote: hmm I don't think you understand me correctly. Now we have normal hard and ragnarok modes. Each mode has the difficulty level and loots according to this. In public or in events people decide what kind of game type they want according to the team they have. And if there is a good team, people almost always do rag and not only for one run. According to your logic, if I understand it correctly, it's better do 5 normal runs instead of 1 ragnarok? 

I am pretty sure people would go for the highest loot if the team is capable for it. It will make this game more challenging as well as letting lower level teams enjoy the game by playing on the easier maps.

No, my point is not that people will spam the absolute easiest thing. At no point did I mention different game modes. I said that people will spam whatever gives them the best efficiency. In other words, they will find the map(s) with the best ratio of loot chance to run speed/easiness.

In other words, a team may be able to complete Ragnarok on a more difficult map with a higher loot chance, but they would probably pick an easier and faster map with a slightly lower loot modifier.

Well, it only matters how good dev team evaluates map's difficulty to the drop rate. Some testing will have to be done, but, I believe, we could get enough volunteers for it.

Sorry if I am annoying with all my posts :p
(19-01-2018, 10:55 PM)Midren Wrote:
(19-01-2018, 01:07 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: To me there are 3 tiers of legendarys as I said
So you make 3 kinds of tokens and use them to craft the 3 tiers of legendarys

orange, red, and more red?

I always viewed it as Orange, All Hero locked reds and 1 or 2 hero locked ones

As I said
"One for the top tier stuff that is locked to specific hero's like the Tempest, Dead Shot, Rups
Then one for the less locked reds like DWP, Eagle, Stag
And then one for the none hero locked one's like DB, Worm Bane, Bolt Tosser"

I guess I always saw the stuff like Twigs and Stag as lower tier then Rups and Tempest
(19-01-2018, 11:05 PM)Marius Wrote: Speaking about tokens benefit is that if I am capable of buying 40mil bow that is stag bow(the price is my opinion only) for me it doesn't matter if someone loots/gets typhoon, I am still not capable to buy it and nobody is going to ask stag as reword because it's less money beneficial, unless someone gets typhoon and wants to sell it then the stag owner would try to sell his stag and buy typhoon. But this, I believe, is not efficient enough for reducing overpriced items.

Although as I mentioned there is a risk that tokens might become too valuable since it could turn out to any legendary, the richest people might just buy all tokens possible in market and wait for the new legendaries to come out. But I think this could be fixed in some ways.

On the record, I am not seeking of beneficial to myself in any way. I do think that dev team knows best what to implement to the game and what to not to since they manage to keep this mod alive for a long time. My duty is to offer and explain, I will be happy with any decision, just I feel these 2 ideas would help to keep this mod attractive even more.

Well look at gold atm with the richest groups / players same thing will happen with tokens.

A problem would come if it was eg 5 X token to buy stag bow or typnoob. I think the problem is not it's the same price I could not give a shit about that. The problem comes from it only needing 5x let's say nka and me with his 300m and my 50m buys a lot of tokens... We are probably going to be fighting and out bidding each other on each one. If that did happen that way token just turn into 10 to 20m each... The best way I can think of to combat this problem is making it 100-250 tokens so it becomes more of a grind and people would see them more as mats than loot. My example would be lumps back in the day you could make idk a med box or save all your lumps and more to make def / imp. I think the idea would just work better the higher the number of tokens you need. To add if you make it a higher number you can make them drop more.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
3 tiers is too much. I think 2 tiers total, one for Normal/Hard and one for Rag. This may be a minor point though really. If it was implemented with 3 tiers I wouldn't bitch. Really the most critical point in my mind is how many tokens per legendary, the drop rate, and the ability to trade or not to trade between players. I can see arguments for both sides but at this point I'm actually leaning towards not tradeable.

I don't want to destroy the market for legendaries or the economy as it stands. Slight minor modifications and tweaks sure. I want NI to see another 5 years at least and more if possible.
It will change the economy but for the better so people like me don't have the only 1 or just about In game and it will help with the price difference between some things. Imagine if you could buy legendaries with gold so every legendary has a set price but it's not gold it's a new mat added to the game. So it's not really setting a price it's setting an about value to things.

The only way I see it going well if it's red and orange tokens with different values for each bot. So eg I could loot idk 5 orange tokens from prince or 2 red or Odin I could get 25 orange or 10 red etc. And no I don't see a point in making 3 tokens as the 2 red coins would probably end up being worth the same and it would make it harder to get anything as that's less of a chance you will get the token you want.

Also, it would be a marketplace where you spend the tokens. So I want to guess someone needs to loot the item in the 1st place for that item to get added to the marketplace.

I was thinking about this and I guess it would affect gold. 

Gold is going to get fucked as most people will want tokens more than their cave of gold. So a Gold Sink is in order... I have suggested many Gold Sink but 0 have well even past the stage of a dev saying. "Plz, say more" or even "I like the idea". I do have 1 more that I have not told anyone as at the time I was not 100% on it but now I have the last piece of the puzzle for my idea. The idea is rather than adding in something us with cash would want it's you change something that new or even rich people want. 

Thinking like this I landed on the idea that we could move some crafting things to the marketplace making them Gold Sink. The best fit I think would be most if not all Support items so eg you can buy a Barrel, Tome, Msk, Wall, etc... on the marketplace. 

With crafting... um well, Support house crafting will get fucked and people like me will feel like they made it for nothing so I guess move some stuff to Support from Def/Att? My guess would be make it so you need support to craft Perfected Metal then idk maybe all the Shields? Could let Support be able to craft all the basic things like Armour Plate, Basic Leather etc.. just it not at the same lvl of the place where it came from. So eg Basic leather is lvl 2 normal but for Support its idk lvl 5

The other idea is people change from Support to Def or Att for free but that fixes things for most people but still fucks me and some others over but If it came to that being the only way I would be fine with it.

To add would be good if barrels and tome were for once the same price same goes with msk vs wall.

Well, I could repeat myself making legendaries as craftables will not be good. Why would u need to craft items then, if u can craft legendaries?
Also finishing run might not be that special anymore.

I don't see how tokens could affect that much gold. It's an item, that has its value. Everyone prefer gold to anything, I don't see why tokens could be a somehow different item that influences gold so much.

Well, there would be 2 rag bow tokens to get a stag bow, I don't think people would start to sell the token fast, they might want to try to loot another token and get a bow. I don't see how tokens could "destroy the market" if they are not many in the game and being dropped once a week. And it would fix the prices of legendaries, that I believe, are too high nowadays.

Also, I don't think 2 or 3 types of tokens would be a good idea. If there is a rag token that can be transformed to any highest tier item - it's too OP. Ofc prices of this kind of token would hit the skies.
I suggest making at least 10 types of tokens(e.g. normal bow token, hard shield token, rag arrow/bolt token and so on). This way they won't be that too overrated.
Legendary tokens kinda destroy the idea behind legendary items being rare. We don't need bad and good items if everyone can just choose their item. I would suggest unlimited progress and create legendary items for different level ranges. This should cause players to sell their legendary because they might reach a point where the item is just bad for their level. Let's say Fiendish is a level 10 item. You can use it as you please but if you are level 40 even craftable items will be better than it. People would start selling their legendary items instead of hording them.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(20-01-2018, 01:26 PM)Jalau Wrote: Legendary tokens kinda destroy the idea behind legendary items being rare. We don't need bad and good items if everyone can just choose their item. I would suggest unlimited progress and create legendary items for different level ranges. This should cause players to sell their legendary because they might reach a point where the item is just bad for their level. Let's say Fiendish is a level 10 item. You can use it as you please but if you are level 40 even craftable items will be better than it. People would start selling their legendary items instead of hording them.

I honestly didn't understand much what u were saying, sry Big Grin But as far as I understand, I don't see how it destroys items being rare, since there won't be so many tokens. It just balanced rarity, that's all