Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Couple ideas
(20-01-2018, 01:39 PM)Marius Wrote:
(20-01-2018, 01:26 PM)Jalau Wrote: Legendary tokens kinda destroy the idea behind legendary items being rare. We don't need bad and good items if everyone can just choose their item. I would suggest unlimited progress and create legendary items for different level ranges. This should cause players to sell their legendary because they might reach a point where the item is just bad for their level. Let's say Fiendish is a level 10 item. You can use it as you please but if you are level 40 even craftable items will be better than it. People would start selling their legendary items instead of hording them.

I honestly didn't understand much what u were saying, sry Big Grin But as far as I understand, I don't see how it destroys items being rare, since there won't be so many tokens. It just balanced rarity, that's all

But it destroys the purpose of having legendary items imo. Whatever. What I meant is if you make certain legendary items unattractive for higher level players they will start to sell those and trade those again instead of hording them. Right now there are quite a few players (including me) that have a ton of legendarys and of course we don't want to sell them because they are the best available. However if some of them had bad stats players would consider selling them. With bad stats I mean bad stats for high end level players.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(20-01-2018, 01:52 PM)Jalau Wrote:
(20-01-2018, 01:26 PM)Jalau Wrote: Legendary tokens kinda destroy the idea behind legendary items being rare. We don't need bad and good items if everyone can just choose their item. I would suggest unlimited progress and create legendary items for different level ranges. This should cause players to sell their legendary because they might reach a point where the item is just bad for their level. Let's say Fiendish is a level 10 item. You can use it as you please but if you are level 40 even craftable items will be better than it. People would start selling their legendary items instead of hording them.

I honestly didn't understand much what u were saying, sry Big Grin But as far as I understand, I don't see how it destroys items being rare, since there won't be so many tokens. It just balanced rarity, that's all

But it destroys the purpose of having legendary items imo. Whatever. What I meant is if you make certain legendary items unattractive for higher level players they will start to sell those and trade those again instead of hording them. Right now there are quite a few players (including me) that have a ton of legendarys and of course we don't want to sell them because they are the best available. However if some of them had bad stats players would consider selling them. With bad stats I mean bad stats for high end level players.

I do like the way as it is now. But as I see, this system doesn't work as good as it worked before, when we had more players. Token idea makes quantity of active players less important.

correct it if I am wrong but by saying: "But it destroys the purpose of having legendary items". Did you mean that if u have legendaries, with tokens you become poorer?
(20-01-2018, 02:08 PM)Marius Wrote:
(20-01-2018, 01:52 PM)Jalau Wrote:

I do like the way as it is now. But as I see, this system doesn't work as good as it worked before, when we had more players. Token idea makes quantity of active players less important.

correct it if I am wrong but by saying: "But it destroys the purpose of having legendary items". Did you mean that if u have legendaries, with tokens you become poorer?

No but if most MMORPGs  handle legendary items as items that can only be dropped and neither bought or crafted. And I must admit that I prefer that method because it makes those items more special. However I would also prefer the popular system of items being usable from a certain level onwards but after you gained a few levels on top of the item level, the item is just gonna bad compared to other ones. This should also apply to legendary items in NI. Which would cause the market to be more much activer than it is now.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

I think that would exacerbate the problem. 

That would make f-bow just about worthless as people that are "lvl 10" probably don't have much cash/wealth to get it and stag bow just stays the same ish price as most people with stag bow atm would not sell it as they would ether grind to lvl 40 or just be lvl 40 or higher. The problem is not people keeping their loot the problem comes when we have 100s of one thing but 1-5 of another.  People that have good stuff normally have no reason to sell unless they want to change class or they want more gear but are willing to downgrade. Look at all the Warden locked bows other than the ones that got handed out in the event you would just about have no chance in buying one and its not just things that have a high value in this market even things like my Leviathan's Treads, Ornate Crusader Helmet, ... that have the same problem of low numbers. 

If you posted WTB: Leviathan's Treads 0 would sell to you unless you overpay a fuck tone... so you need to wait on one to drop but even then the line to get the thing keeps building and building. (but even then its a no from me and want to guess the same with nka)  

If by a small chance we do sell we can push the shit out of you to offer as much as you can. Is that fair? Yea because its "only one for sale". If you offer the same as we paid we are 110% not going to sell... So a good example now would be Mangler I guess... When I got it idk a year ago I paid 25m ish and from then there has always been about 0-1 for sale at a time pushing the price up and up and up (adding it got buff in 1.6.0) but my point is atm some people value the thing more than 50-60m. Is that on me for not selling no is that on anyone well yes but can you blame them for wanting more for what they paid? It's just good trading and no it's not a scam as they cant lie about a price when prices in the game are made on past trades (In some cases making them the last trader) to add people are crazy with wealth atm so some people can just "overpay" on thing and feel nothing.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-01-2018, 03:47 PM)Woody Wrote:

I think that would exacerbate the problem. 

That would make f-bow just about worthless as people that are "lvl 10" probably don't have much cash/wealth to get it and stag bow just stays the same ish price as most people with stag bow atm would not sell it as they would ether grind to lvl 40 or just be lvl 40 or higher. The problem is not people keeping their loot the problem comes when we have 100s of one thing but 1-5 of another.  People that have good stuff that have no reason to sell unless they want to change class or they want more gear but are willing to downgrade. Look at all the Warden locked bows other than the ones that got handed out in the event you would just about have no chance in buying one and its not just things that have a high value in this market even things like my Leviathan's Treads, Ornate Crusader Helmet, ... that have the same problem of low numbers. 

If you posted WTB: Leviathan's Treads 0 would sell to you unless you overpay a fuck tone... so you need to wait on one to drop but even then the line to get the thing keeps building and building. (but even then its a no from me and want to guess the same with nka)  

If by a small chance we do sell we can push the shit out of you to offer as much as you can. Is that fair? Yea because its "only one for sale". If you offer the same as we paid we and 110% not going to sell... So a good example now would be Mangler I guess... When I got it idk a year ago I paid 25m ish and from then there has always been about 0-1 for sale at a time pushing the price up and up and up (adding it got buff in 1.6.0) but my point is atm some people value the thing more than 50-60m. Is that on me for not selling no is that on anyone well yes but can you blame them for wanting more for what they paid? It's just good trading and no it's not a scam as they cant lie about a price when prices in the game are made on past trades (In some cases making them the last trader) to add people are crazy with wealth atm so some people can just "overpay" on thing and feel nothing.

For the new NI I would suggest pushing the level limit to like 100 and just making progress slower while adjusting the difficulty of the modes based on the average player level inside the run.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

For the love of God no. Just no. No. No. No.

Tokens don't destroy anything. Make the drop rate 0.001% and make 1 legendary cost 50 tokens. They only drop one at a time. You're never going to have 2500 tokens. This would help people who have played for years and thousands of hours that have never seen a drop. It would also benefit the lucky people. It's not going to drastically alter the game where everyone is selling Stag/Ullrs for 1 million. It's not going to outfit every player in legendaries from head to toe.
(20-01-2018, 04:44 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote:

For the love of God no. Just no. No. No. No.

Tokens don't destroy anything. Make the drop rate 0.001% and make 1 legendary cost 50 tokens. They only drop one at a time. You're never going to have 2500 tokens. This would help people who have played for years and thousands of hours that have never seen a drop. It would also benefit the lucky people. It's not going to drastically alter the game where everyone is selling Stag/Ullrs for 1 million. It's not going to outfit every player in legendaries from head to toe.

Making 1 lagendary = 50 tokens wouldn't help much for the unlucky ones Big Grin
Over time it would. Instead of feast or famine, you could at least slowly work towards something. 50 would probably be best in slot items.
(20-01-2018, 06:43 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Over time it would. Instead of feast or famine, you could at least slowly work towards something. 50 would probably be best in slot items.

I 100proc disagree, because either there won't new legendaries if the tokens drop rate or the legendaries just become craftables. But everyone has their own opinion, I guess
The Token Idea

I guess a new option on the website would be nessesary like the Marketplace, maybe called Token Shop. I think it should be splitted in Crafting Mats and Legendarys.  

How it could work:
1hour --> 5Tokens (if you are afk no Tokens)

Token Shop Prices: 

Crafting Mats:
Hardened Metal --> 1Token
Black Steel --> 2Tokens
Zinc Shard --> 2Tokens
Wood of Glasir --> 2Tokens
Raven Feather --> 2Tokens
Bronze Arrowhead --> 2Tokens
Scale of Fafnir --> 3Tokens
Small Lump of Lead --> 4Tokens
Water of Hvergelmir --> 4Tokens
Sulphur --> 5Tokens

Legendaries:
One Handed:
Dragon Axe --> 100Tokens
Fell Edge --> 220Tokens
Fang of Fenrir --> 300Tokens
Halogis Torch --> 340Tokens
Dreaded War Pick --> 380Tokens
Excalibur --> 460Tokens
Steel Stinger --> 180 Tokens
Rebellion --> 200 Tokens
Wulfsbane --> 240Tokens
Ragnars Wrath --> 240Tokens
Swadias Wrath --> 250Tokens
Illustrious --> 200Tokens

Two Handed:
Dwarf Axe --> 160Tokens
Ancient Greatsword --> 300Tokens
Volundr Greatsword --> 470Tokens
Eastern Katana --> 340Tokens
Durendal --> 380Tokens
Legecy --> 430Tokens

Bastard Weapons:
Worm Bane --> 180Tokens
Severence --> 270Tokens
Aurora Blade --> 310Tokens
Mjolnir --> 440Tokens

Polearm:
Thunder Pike --> 250Tokens
Dragon Spear --> 270Tokens
Dragon Halberd --> 270Tokens
Sun Pike -->170Tokens
Navel Glaive --> 330Tokens
Jormungundr --> 400Tokens
Pike of Kings --> 360Tokens
Manglar --> 470Tokens

Thrown:
Dragon Breath --> 340Tokens
Volcanic Daggers --> 410Tokens
Twig of Yggdrasil --> 380Tokens
Rupturer --> 470Tokens

Bow:
Fiendish Bow --> 240Tokens
Hurrican Bow --> 290Tokens
Ullrs Bane --> 380Tokens
Stag Bow --> 430Tokens
Tempest --> 490Tokens
Typhoon --> 490Tokens

Crossbow:
Bolt Tosser --> 160Tokens
Penetrator --> 200Tokens
Eagle Crossbow --> 360Tokens
Ailadrodd --> 450Tokens
Dead Shot --> 450Tokens

Shield:
Impervious --> 230Tokens
Bulwark of Swadia --> 300Tokens
Tower Shield --> 190Tokens
Phonix Shield --> 460Tokens
Shield of Kings --> 440Tokens

Head Armour:
Dark Gothic Salet --> 300Tokens
Knight Helmet --> 250Tokens
Fearsome Knight Helmet --> 220Tokens
Heavy Salet --> 260Tokens
Ornate Bascinet --> 170Tokens
Barbutte With Coif --> 240Tokens
Ornate Crusader Helmet --> 180Tokens
Ornate Arming Helmet --> 180Tokens
Vagabond --> 280Tokens
Thanos Legacy --> 150Tokens
Griffon Bascinet --> 120Tokens
White Dragon Helmet --> 170Tokens
Dragon Helmet --> 170Tokens
Winged Helmet --> 190Tokens
Royal Helmet --> 300Tokens
Valsgarde Helmet --> 260Tokens

Body Armour:
Gothic Plate --> 450Tokens
Dark Gothic Plate --> 450Tokens
Heraldic Plate --> 380Tokens
Brigadine Plated Heraldic --> 380Tokens
Brigadine Plated Black --> 380Tokens
Brigadine Plated Red --> 380Tokens
Eastern Full Scale --> 420Tokens
Leviathans Guard --> 500Tokens
Gilded Bear Armour --> 500Tokens
Checkered Heavy Lamellar --> 350Tokens
Tiger Scale Armour --> 460Tokens
Leather Overmail --> 360Tokens
Plate over Leather --> 390Tokens
Imperial Halfplate - Red --> 450Tokens
Imperial Halfplate - Blue --> 450Tokens
Defender Armour --> 500Tokens

Gauntlets:
Studded Gauntlets --> 270Tokens
Noble Steel Gauntlets --> 300Tokens

Boots:
Lionhide Boots --> 290Tokens
Leviathans Treads --> 340Tokens
Gothic Greaves --> 300Tokens
Dark Gothich Greaves --> 300Tokens
Defender Boots --> 420Tokens

Maybe it will give a Sell option where you can sell your Legendaries 40% lesser than the buying price, so that legendaries will get removed from the game, sothat the devs can not say that this idea will brings to many Legendaries in the game. A other good point would be that you can upgrade so legendaries.
Loots:
15.09.2017 Leviathan`s Treads
22.10.2017 Worm Bane
23.12.2017 Gothic Plate
22.04.2018 Defender Boots
20.05.2018 Dragon Halberd
02.09.2018 Defender Boots
07.12.2020 Imperial Halfplate - Blue
11.12.2020 Zephyr
14.02.2021 Studded Gauntlets
13.03.2021 Dragon Arrows
05.03.2022 Heavy Scaled Greaves