Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do players want this function?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
72.22%
13 72.22%
No
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unexpected text when somebody looted legendaries
In order to avoid false messages about the looting of things. I suggest another notification system about this. When somebody looted legendaries, pops up a message which everyone sees.
After this, it's easy to see that you got the thing. This will remove false information
Example(in team chat): [player] 150 Assist XP and 8 Gold. You found: 1 x Bolt Tosser
And even if AFK-player looted, all players on server will be able to see that he has received something.
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
Or you could try reporting these when they happen as we can kick for it
Any kind of loot message we make I think could be hacked by someone looking to troll
(18-01-2018, 11:12 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Or you could try reporting these when they happen as we can kick for it
Any kind of loot message we make I think could be hacked by someone looking to troll

True that. This is a terrible idea because of maybe hackers.
But this way everyone will think they get something only to realise it was someone else. I think a message in  purple notififying the rest of the server when someone looted is a good idea then there is no confusion.
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
I like this idea, it would nice to know who looted in game without them telling us. Also, absolutely disastrous idea cos maybe hackers.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(19-01-2018, 01:04 AM)Disco Wrote: I like this idea, it would nice to know who looted in game without them telling us. Also, absolutely disastrous idea cos maybe hackers Kaasovic.

ftfy
OK so I can't tell if people are making fun of me or not

In this case if someone did find a way to send fake loot people would at least to start with think that the person who looted was just trolling if they say they did not

I think any loot message we do someone will find a hole in and so we will still have the problem
The best way to deal with this is to report it so that the administration can take the proper steps
(19-01-2018, 01:18 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: OK so I can't tell if people are making fun of me or not

In this case if someone did find a way to send fake loot people would at least to start with think that the person who looted was just trolling if they say they did not

I think any loot message we do someone will find a hole in and so we will still have the problem
The best way to deal with this is to report it so that the administration can take the proper steps

I agree. No new features should be implemented because someone may find a way to take advantage of said feature.

Remember to report! See something, say something! Elf on the Shelf! If anyone slights you quickly tell a mod so they can use their god powers to bring the wrath of Odin upon them! Huzzah!
I done with you Irolltwenties
You read half a post and ignore the other half
Or in some cases ignore whole posts

As I was told by someone who will remain unnamed "Don't try to fight with idiots"
Big Grin Sometimes I have to tie my hand to the desk not to type...LMFAO Big Grin 

I'd suggest having more red mat drops, so less people get jealous about people who loot legendaries,
so they don't have to know who or if someone looted, so they can get jealous...
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance