Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do players want this function?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
72.22%
13 72.22%
No
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unexpected text when somebody looted legendaries
(19-01-2018, 07:07 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: Big Grin Sometimes I have to tie my hand to the desk not to type...LMFAO Big Grin 

I'd suggest having more red mat drops, so less people get jealous about people who loot legendaries,
so they don't have to know who or if someone looted, so they can get jealous...

Soon™

Wink
(19-01-2018, 07:07 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: Big Grin Sometimes I have to tie my hand to the desk not to type...LMFAO Big Grin 

I'd suggest having more red mat drops, so less people get jealous about people who loot legendaries,
so they don't have to know who or if someone looted, so they can get jealous...

That's not going to stop salty people from swinging in a sea of salt water.

Faravin the best example. sorry? naa. When I looted my last loot I expected him to go out and say underserved but he ended up saying underserved to someone else in the run that looted half a year ago. 

Keep in mind just because someone loots does not mean it was a waste of time for you it just means you did not loot like the 100s of runs beforehand. People will be salty even if the drop rate was 100x better than atm. Why well I have looted 2 dragon axe's... arguably the shitiest loot you can get and I have gotten it 2 times add to the fact I have got more orange loots than red I see my self being qute unlucky for someone that has looted 8 times.

I'm in favour of more loot, yes (avg loot for people is about 750 hours to 1k or some were around that..). But more loot does not fix the problem of what is fair and what is not.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
More red mats would just make them super cheap and not special at all to loot, what we need is a marketplace price for ALL mats, with selling and buying price (buying price would be "InStock:" depending what people sold them to marketplace) so nothing can really be lacking in-game, and person can always buy it in marketplace on higher rate if he wants, which can also not make some materials to be over-priced unless there's 0 in stock.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(19-01-2018, 07:29 AM)Nka19 Wrote: More red mats would just make them super cheap and not special at all to loot, what we need is a marketplace price for ALL mats, with selling and buying price (buying price would be "InStock:" depending what people sold them to marketplace) so nothing can really be lacking in-game, and person can always buy it in marketplace on higher rate if he wants, which can also not make some materials to be over-priced unless there's 0 in stock.

Said the person with 300m jaja Tongue

(19-01-2018, 07:31 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-01-2018, 07:29 AM)Nka19 Wrote: More red mats would just make them super cheap and not special at all to loot, what we need is a marketplace price for ALL mats, with selling and buying price (buying price would be "InStock:" depending what people sold them to marketplace) so nothing can really be lacking in-game, and person can always buy it in marketplace on higher rate if he wants, which can also not make some materials to be over-priced unless there's 0 in stock.

Said the person with 300m jaja Tongue

Got nothing more useful to comment?

I said this cause I think mats being cheap makes people who start their game way too slow to progress, they can't sell anything at some decent price to buy themselves some decent gear. So controlling the prices this way would solve that problem, and give the feeling of looting mats more special again. (fara being super happy with zincs, ravens and shade ores doesn't count).
----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: To actually comment on OP, I do think message in Purple would be very useful, no-one can really fake that, not sure what "hackers" are you guys talking about, we only have one here and that's Kasovic Wink, and if people are afk for 3-5min (which is allowed) would still be nice to know if they got something in that time.

So i'd support this idea.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(19-01-2018, 03:08 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: I done with you Irolltwenties
You read half a post and ignore the other half
Or in some cases ignore whole posts
You can't blame him for not understanding everything you said when the first part of your post does a back flip in terms of comprehensibility
(19-01-2018, 03:08 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: As I was told by someone who will remain unnamed "Don't try to fight with idiots"
That's probably not the best advice to follow if you think everyone that disagrees with you is an idiot.

With the current loot message system, people can simply type messages in the faction chat to decieve others without any scripting experience. Where as with this system, they would require an understanding of warband scripts, or know someone who does. I think that's a step in the right direction at least.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
The reason I could type with the colour of the assist xp and loots (teal) was because it was initialized clientside. This only becomes a problem when it is not validated serverside, which it is now.

A true hacker will remain under the radar for as long as possible, there could be more people fiddling with the source code, yet we don't know. I chose to disclose what I found to show off, le scriptkiddie way.

It's quite fun to reverse engineer code to find exploits.

To be on topic; I think by broadcasting legendary loots will make a lot od people unhappy, especially when the loots keep going to others, while yourself haven't found anything yet. Secondly I like the privacy to keep loots to yourself. Usually when a newish player loots something, a lowball offering fest is started. The outcome is usually in advantage of the players that try to lowball, or scam in some cases. I have experienced this a couple of times myself.

What I prefer to do is change the current colour of the xp and loot messages. Don't know what colour would fit.
I just think its funny as I can think of about 2-3 ways to get a fairer loot system/mechanic and you come up with one I did not think of that uses cash. 

The problem should be fixed at the source I personally think as then it can help the problem with legendaries as well. 

A good example is sulphur atm. People are offering a fuck tone for it as it seems 0 are in the market. Whether that was on the dev's for lowering the drop rate or not idk/idc I just don't think its normal for a mat to drop as much as lumps lets say then the next day the drop rate ether feels a lot less. 

Or the devs did change it to the rarest mat because of reasons I don't understand yet. 

Wood of G is a good example of something I think should be changed as it hit 7k at one point and people like me were on avg were looting 10 per week at one point... I like how the dev's control the market ish but plz keep up to date with the market more often and make changes accordingly... An example with a good change I can see is with dragon axe? I'm not sure when the last dropped but it sure was some time ago but even then we are not getting 1 per 12-20 weeks like some other years. 

A bad example is Nobel steel vs Studded I personally think Nobel steel should have 5x the chance to drop vs studded same goes with Bolt Tosser vs Pen || Ags vs Vgs || Dark Gothic vs Gothic || Twigs, V-daggers vs Rups and so much more. If you say well that seems like a lot of work well ye but when was the last time this dropped: Vgs, Rups, Pen, H-Torch, Severance, Bulwark, Excalibur, Ek, Mjo, Mangler, Typnoob, Tempest, Rending Bolts  Etc..  But even then its more about how much are in game vs the other. It cant be to hard to up the % on 1 thing then lower the % on its partner? 

If you thinking Wait is that going to make stuff like this will go up in price (Ags, Twigs, Bolt Tosser, Fell edge, Fang, etc...) well no as I would expect a dev to keep their eyes on the numbers more than atm like I said and make changes accordingly every 3-13 weeks. I Think as an example Dur should be the same price as Legacy now that's a good example as its well close within 5m ish. I think it's with on 5m ish because there are about the same number of them in game or alest in the market.

What number would the dev's be looking at?
1. How much are in game vs its partner(s) 
2. If possible how much are in afg accounts. How could you tell? Well idk make a timer for accounts so if you have not logged in in idk 3 weeks the dev could see the item as being afg and if that person loggs back in that item is now back in the dev numbers etc.
3. How much Hero's in game that can use that item (This one is more on the supply and demand for this mod) How do I tell how much of each hero are in the game? I would expect that tool to be already be made. What's that got to do with loot? Well, i would hope Sok has higher drop rate than any ranger gear. what is it by the way? 50 RGs to 1 Ranger in game ? lol 

Etc.. You can see I could talk about this for much longer but I can't be fucked knowing that the changes i said are very unlikely to be made as this mod moves very slowly with "big" changes. If you are wondering how this connects to what nka said idk i just made it link.

(19-01-2018, 09:04 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Don't know what colour would fit.

You found 1 x Noob

Something like that is all I think it would need

You Found 1x Better Colour - black is probably best actually

and +1 the public display cos the disappointment is followed by hope that the next will be yours. the more times you know something drops on a server you're on, the more enthusiastic you are about continuing NI runs = good i think.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(19-01-2018, 11:50 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: You Found 1x Better Colour - black is probably best actually

and +1 the public display cos the disappointment is followed by hope that the next will be yours. the more times you know something drops on a server you're on, the more enthusiastic you are about continuing NI runs = good i think.

Was thinking about black but some maps will make it hard to see eg any map that's at night time. I cant think of any maps were the main pigment I'm seeing is red. That's why I did not say Blue for water, Green for.. well etc