Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do players want this function?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
72.22%
13 72.22%
No
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unexpected text when somebody looted legendaries
We already have red text though, black is pretty dark when broadcast. Possibly a lighter shade of red would work, but pink is too much.
Also there is no option to add multiple colours in a sentence.
Faravin found 1 x M16
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(19-01-2018, 03:08 AM)Woody Wrote: Faravin the best example. sorry? naa. When I looted my last loot I expected him to go out and say underserved but he ended up saying underserved to someone else in the run that looted half a year ago.

Faravin still reminds me how my loot is undeserved Big Grin

Am I lucky or WHAT?!
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(19-01-2018, 01:12 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: We already have red text though, black is pretty dark when broadcast. Possibly a lighter shade of red would work, but pink is too much.
Also there is no option to add multiple colours in a sentence.

can do you different fonts? and you do italic? 
Something like this 
Something like this 

edit. Does it even matter that its red? In the way that its an admin talking ye but I don't think an admin will fake a loot and I guess it will make people look at red text more.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Maybe it's better to let the chat be yellow and sound when you looted legendaries, as achievement in Mercenaries.
150 Assist XP and 8 Gold. You found: 1 x Bolt Tosser
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
(19-01-2018, 07:20 PM)ilya2106 Wrote: Maybe it's better to let the chat be yellow and sound when you looted legendaries, as achievement in Mercenaries.

Please no sound.
(19-01-2018, 08:46 PM)Winter Wrote:
(19-01-2018, 07:20 PM)ilya2106 Wrote: Maybe it's better to let the chat be yellow and sound when you looted legendaries, as achievement in Mercenaries.

Please no sound.

valkyrie screech

maybe the colors of the items as they are on the website? orange for orange legendary, red for red legendary, etc.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Orange is taken my dude
Ye was about to say

Green for kill
Blue for loot
Red for chat (admin)
Orange for chat
Purple and White for chats 0 people uses other than to fake loot or they hit on accident

Not sure of any others I guess altho red for warnings from bots as well I think?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(18-01-2018, 10:49 PM)ilya2106 Wrote:
I'd just go with something like this but text would only appear for person who got loot. You can use any lighter colour. It makes it more visible and you could feel that you found something '' big''.