Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Personal mini barricade but only for the crossbow ;)
The idea is that the crossbowmen could have put his shield as a Deployable Board Shield, and then again to pick it up and use it as a shield. But the shield needs to have all the damage you receive.

What do you think about this?

[Image: 1674_rd.jpg]
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
You could be a true Pavise Champion!

I'd enjoy this feature if the game code would ever cooperate with it. Maybe one day.
This is a great idea.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
Only suitable shield at the moment would be tower shield, because of it's size. However that one is useable by all crossbow hero classes. Perhaps Terath would be so kind to make a new pavise only shield that is large enough for bots to hit (overhead swings). Code wise this is possible.
There is one board shield in mercenaries mod but after you place it, you can't pick it back.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
(20-01-2018, 10:18 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Only suitable shield at the moment would be tower shield, because of it's size. However that one is useable by all crossbow hero classes. Perhaps Terath would be so kind to make a new pavise only shield that is large enough for bots to hit (overhead swings). Code wise this is possible.

[Image: c98b551c21b90e96867141e632659e22.png]

It's not as big as tower but it's still is big. Think its just as big as bulwark I think.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Cool idea but we need more suitable shields.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Nice idea but would it work for Warband?
(20-01-2018, 12:29 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Nice idea but would it work for Warband?

(20-01-2018, 10:18 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Code wise this is possible.
Done.