Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should the Juggernauts use hammers?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
100% Hammers
60.71%
17 60.71%
50% Hammers, 50% Spear and Shield
21.43%
6 21.43%
100% Spear and Shield (Keep as is)
17.86%
5 17.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Juggernaut Hammers
I miss seeing these armored beauties slowly advancing with their crushthrough hammers, and I'd like for them to get their hammers back.  Now that barricades are no longer too short for the hammers to hit, they cannot be abused in that way.  The waves of slowly advancing death were amazing and unique before, and I'd like for them to return.  When I think of a Juggernaut, I don't think of a guy with a spear, I think of a guy rushing the enemy, shrugging off damage, and getting in close with a close-range, heavy hitting weapon.

Would you prefer they stay as they are, have the wave 50/50 with hammers, or have the entire wave be equipped with hammers?  Any other feedback/suggestions?
Entire wave with hammers. I don´t even remember old Juggernauts. And I´m not saying this because it´d be faster to kite Wink
Bring Hammer back  Big Grin
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
(20-01-2018, 03:14 PM)Alphaa Wrote: Entire wave with hammers. I don´t even remember old Juggernauts. And I´m not saying this because it´d be faster to kite Wink

Big Grin

We can come up with other, better ways to slow you down anyways.
I miss them too, they where unique. Maybe give some of them a 1h hammer and shield to try and prevent easy kiting?
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Let them throw hammers aswell.
Gur

I see you took out my 1 out 50 option but yea 50/50 would be cool to see. A mix of old and new.

Question I can't remember much when they had hammers but how much slower were they or just the same speed?

Also if you add any hammers in think you should take away the crush through that boss can do as this is still hard not rag.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-01-2018, 03:58 PM)Woody Wrote: I see you took out my 1 out 50 option but yea 50/50 would be cool to see.

Yeah, given that ~60 spawn, 1 or 2 out of the whole wave didn't seem to have enough impact to warrant a change.
(20-01-2018, 03:58 PM)Woody Wrote: Also if you add any hammers in think you should take away the crush through that boss can do as this is still hard not rag.
But a hammer is not the real thing without crush through Sad
Mm I guess that did not come out perfect as it's 3am or what ever. I'm just talking about the boss (siege captain)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|