Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should the Juggernauts use hammers?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
100% Hammers
60.71%
17 60.71%
50% Hammers, 50% Spear and Shield
21.43%
6 21.43%
100% Spear and Shield (Keep as is)
17.86%
5 17.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Juggernaut Hammers
OH you mean remove bosses crush?
(20-01-2018, 04:52 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: OH you mean remove bosses crush?

(20-01-2018, 03:58 PM)Woody Wrote: you should take away the crush through that boss can do
(20-01-2018, 04:20 PM)Woody Wrote: I'm just talking about the boss (siege captain)
Guess I must have just been unforced when I read it
It sounds fun but that would be incredibly harsh for the infantry, so I voted to keep it as is.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
Or it would be great for them because it would take hammers to kill them
Alright, I'll make some jugg hammers.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(20-01-2018, 03:34 PM)CC_Elmo Wrote: I miss them too, they where unique. Maybe give some of them a 1h hammer and shield to try and prevent easy kiting?

This is a good suggestion.  Maybe it would be best to have half with 2h hammers, half with 1h hammers and shields.
How about randomize it between spears and hammers?
I mean the hammers sound like more of c challenge to block/cade but i do like the spears as well.
Hi, I'm Joseph_Smithy and I approve this message.

Big Grin Big Grin
Well, I'd say the wave is maybe a bit too easy as their spears take a long time to break shields or cades, however should they have mighty hammers I'm afraid they'd take the shielder down in no time. So should changes be made just keep attention to balancing the damage or else the wave will become a wiper.
(21-01-2018, 08:07 AM)Bobo Wrote: Well, I'd say the wave is maybe a bit too easy as their spears take a long time to break shields or cades, however should they have mighty hammers I'm afraid they'd take the shielder down in no time. So should changes be made just keep attention to balancing the damage or else the wave will become a wiper.

Of course.  We would moderate the amount of crushthrough damage that gets through like we do with certain bosses and Fire Jotnes and make sure it isn't too overwhelming for the average Hard run.