Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

fire barrel
i made this suggestion in game a few weeks ago after Terath was wondering about giving the enemy's a similar ability. It would be similar to a barrel but  alot harder to craft and more expensive but instead of a one time explosion it could be a slower damaging aoe effect over a period of time
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
it is better to have the ability to gain experience for exploding bots
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
So Odin can randomly die when someone shoots him getting him to 1% HP and him burning to death cause he's still under barrel's effect giving us nothing.

I'd say no Tongue

@Bear_Ken
If we get XP for blowing up nords everyone would bring in barrels and blow up everything, where will be fun of the playing then?
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Maybe it having the ability to dmg a bot under 10% of it's total health so of a bot has 100hp it can do a max of 90 and if it is already under 10hp it won't dmg it
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
(22-01-2018, 08:43 AM)Nka19 Wrote: So Odin can randomly die when someone shoots him getting him to 1% HP and him burning to death cause he's still under barrel's effect giving us nothing.

I'd say no Tongue

@Bear_Ken
If we get XP for blowing up nords everyone would bring in barrels and blow up everything, where will be fun of the playing then?

I was thinking that but did not want to say it as the idea of a fire barrel just sounds cool.

Could make the damage in steps so eg 10% then 5%, 2%, 1%, 1%, 1%... Then make it so it cants put any bot lower than 50%? health so in away barrel is better for some things and this others. Like i can see someone placing it at the cades at any time to speed up that wave. 

For how offered it goes off maybe 3-5 sec's ish and only lasts maybe 15-30 sec's and I think you should be only allowed to bring 1.

Would also work as a gold sink so I'm happy about that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thank you for your suggestion.

Damage over time abilities in any form are not something we are interested in at this time.