Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Small things that annoy you ni Ni
Put down some stuff that gets us annoyed but not to the point where we post a request to change it.

I will start with this

https://i.gyazo.com/b96fb860e4b29bdbf236...e2650b.mp4

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
[Image: idf0na.png]

5char
nice meme anyway --> https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/

Stuff like this and im sure ni is full of them

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(21-01-2018, 03:54 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: 5char
☐ Not rekt ☑ Rekt
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
I wouldn't say this is a small thing but what I find really annoying is the lack of shared inventory across the chars. The need for trading between your own chars is just so bad.
Official tournament times and how they relate to the linear passage of time
when people say ni instead of in.
for example ni here: " Small things that annoy you ni Ni"
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(21-01-2018, 08:15 AM)Bobo Wrote: I wouldn't say this is a small thing but what I find really annoying is the lack of shared inventory across the chars. The need for trading between your own chars is just so bad.

This is more than a small annoyance for me... 16 heroes and fed up with having to trade in between all the chars every time. If I were richer I would just buy every hero specific item just to not have to deal with switching and get multiple support items but that is not an option Tongue

Shared inventory would be great, even if it is just between your chars in the same house.

Minor annoyance: You have lined up the perfect headshot fire and the Nord flinches and your shot misses the head cuz of a teammate hitting the bot. Any ranged player can relate to this Tongue
SteamProfile
[Image: N8pGPM2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
5char
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(21-01-2018, 11:56 AM)Soviet Wrote: Official tournament times and how they relate to the linear passage of time

The unethical attempts at rationalizing mistakes.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.