Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB  WTB Perfected Metal x5 will pay 250k
I want to by Perfected Metal x5 and will pay 250k per.  Current cost for mats to craft x1 Perfected Metal is 226k so at 250k it seems fair since you will be making a profit.  

The last thing I need to craft a Sharpthorn. As many of you know who play with me I always drop my gear for others and even spawn in extra as needed so this would help not just me but other players as well.  Who knows having this may even be the deciding factor and make the run we do together possible.  

If you do not have any perfected metal I am also looking to buy the mats so I can get it crafted.  I need the below to do this:

shade ore x47 will pay 5k each.
Sulphur x5 will pay 100k each.
Black Steel x2 will pay 10k each.

PM me if you are interested in helping out.  Thank you for your time and have a great day!
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
Closing post because I only need to buy 40 shade ore now so I am no longer looking to pay for the crafted perfected metal. Thank you all.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!