Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Drop System
My Idea to make the Legendary drops system compatible with quests, I mean for example my character faction points 0 and when I'll reach to 1000  point I will get legendary drop from any server mode and also from random bots on the same run or the 2nd run Depends on the time you complete the Quest  something like that so that will make some fair I guess.

Since there a lot of new players in game looting at there the first week with that making no fair or balance to the players who They did not get any legendary and they 've been spending more hours than those new players.

And of course, the person who wants to get Legendary drops he needs to focus to finishing many quests and spend many hours for reaching 1000 points so it's not that easy I guess but After the end, he will get what he deserves.
And idk if the It would be impossible to make the Legendary drop system like that... so It's a just a suggestion in the end.
Well I would like to see connecting quests to legendaries somehow, maybe finishing all normal level quest, will grant you 50proc more chance of looting legendary from prince one time. But if this happens, nobody will ever use shielding classed, unless making like RG will automaticly finish quest if someone in the server does that, but then everyone will want to be a RG Big Grin
Moving thread to Feature Requests.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...o+you+have

Tell me if you see a problem

I'm at 79803 || 79k

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thank you for your suggestion.

This is not something we are interested in at this time.