Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Add new armor for Legionnaire/zweihander to the list of craft Armorsmith
Please add new armor for Legionnaire/zweihander to the list of craft Armorsmith.

The fact that this list provides only the armor of the Juggernaut and commando. Her weight is great - 35. At a time when the tactics of Legioner/zweihander requires mobility. Necessary armor appears only in the craft house and It is very expensive.
And it turns out that to realize its potential, these classes can only with the armor craft at home or get the Plate Over Leather.
The absence of such lightweight armor on the level Armorsmith - the problem I think.
Light weight to a reasonable level of course. The same, it's not a top craft

I did a little research and found out that armor for zweihander cannot weigh lighter 25. 25 is the weight of the armor craft house. So armor for zweihander should weigh between 25 and 35, ie about 27 - 30.

Now the Legionnaire
House armor of a Legionnaire Milanese_Plate weighs 10. Plate Over Leather - 16. Is it possible to make armor for legionary weighing 15 - 20? It would be logical and consistent.

I apologize for my mistake in the first post. I thought that armor for zweihander weighs the same, but she was heavier.

Having these studies could the developers add two armor for Armorsmith instead of one?

And please excuse me for my English. I have to communicate through a translator
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
You mean something like?

Light Scaled Armor
70 Body 31 Leg 20 Weight Useable by:Zwei and Legionare

15 x Scale of Fafnir
60 x Armour Plate
60 x Strap
50 x Silk
40 x Bone Dust
15 x Oil
40 x Dye
20 x Quality Charcoal
That was fast!
It's not in game Big Grin Just an Idea that needs a model
I did a little research and found out that armor for zweihander cannot weigh lighter 25. 25 is the weight of the armor craft house. So armor for zweihander should weigh between 25 and 35, ie about 27 - 30.

Now the Legionnaire
House armor of a Legionnaire Milanese_Plate weighs 10. Plate Over Leather - 16. Is it possible to make armor for legionary weighing 15 - 20? It would be logical and consistent.

I apologize for my mistake in the first post. I thought that armor for zweihander weighs the same, but she was heavier.

Having these studies could the developers add two armor for Armorsmith instead of one?

And please excuse me for my English. I have to communicate through a translator
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I fully agree Bear_Ken, my zwie only has trans armor mainly because anything better (other than h.trans) is very very expensive and the two classes DEFINITELY need more mobility than the other two.
Hi, I'm Joseph_Smithy and I approve this message.

Big Grin Big Grin
Thank you for your suggestion.

A list of gaps in item tiers is being generated and will hopefully be added over the next few patches.  This is included on that list.