Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wtk how wtc works
Hello everyone.  I have never had anything crafted for me before so I want to make sure I know what to expect.  I don't want to get scammed and I do not want to make a mistake and appear to be scamming either.

What I am guessing is this:

1. Post WTC.
2. Get into a house with whoever is crafting.
3. Open trade and give them all of the mats required.
4.Wait for them to craft.
5. They trade back the completed product. 

If anything goes wrong like the crafter ignores me for days and keeps the mats and does not complete the crafting I report them to the admin and they get involved.   I will then have my pm's as proof of the agreement.

Is there an expected fee for crafting that everyone uses?  Or is it more of an agreement that is made between the two parties?

Anything else I should know?

Thank you everyone for your time to write a reply.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
You are correct about how the process works and what to do if something goes wrong.

Typically people will not charge for crafting, but it is always appreciated if you give a tip or at least deposit gold into the house bank to pay for your invite.
Thank you for the reply. I will be sure to give a tip when the time comes. I figured that something would be given for the crafter's time.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
Some people get to the stage that they post a WTC but they say I have 95% of the mats and I will add gold... For me personally, I don't do that type of thing and most crafters probably don't either. Then for me, I just don't look at that post again thinking its the same deal even tho maybe an hour later they update it.

Crafting has no +1 to it as it takes time and usually, we don't go + in what we had in the bank or even house bank

You can make it easy for us by doing this

*Post all the mats you have -> saves me finding out you have the wrong quantity and sometimes end up blaming me for it...
*Post your id there -> saves me getting sent the id

If you do that crafters would be quicker to say "I can do it".

[Image: 57a8cca9c3203c58238e0e6fa602b6a9.png]

See how fast it can go if you say the right thing.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|