Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Beginner's Guide
hello.

i think i have a bug in Nordinvasion and it is about the "Auction Hall"  Sad

What is happeing is i cannot select it or go the "Auction Hall" it is invincibile. I want to know and if anyone have an idea on how to fix this,
I would grateful.

Sorry for bad english somthimes.

BTW great guide for the game  ;D
Cathrin          - lv 13 archer + Nurse
XrankSoliderZ - lv 3
Which internet browser are you using?

Because I believe that you can't select it when you're using IE.
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
If I use EI my wife's computer, I have to manually write auction_hall.php in the address because clicking doesnt work. I use Firefox on my computer and Safari on my iPhone and it works great.
can 1 mod update the "Item Colors" section?
I'd like to say that I've now taken over this thread to keep it up to date with the recent changes.
I've only made a few small edits so far but updating it bit by bit.
Also if anyone notices something that I've missed out/something I should add feel free to leave a suggestion.

Not to forget, the original creator of this thread, Sphinx.

(10-02-2015, 03:44 PM)Human Resources link Wrote:can 1 mod update the "Item Colors" section?
Done.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
You should add a part which explains the "Preparation time": What is different during this time period, compared to the rest of the run? What advantages is it causing?

And maybe add a short description to "Resurrection Tome" and "Explosive Barrel" (What happens? When should it be used? Advantageous spots for placing the barrel...)

Would help to accelerate the process of getting used to the gameplay for beginners.
It could also prevent unintentional trolling, concerning the use of tome and barrel.

What do you think?
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"