Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Beginner's Guide
Update for info regarding Hard-Mode; you gain gold and XP from lvl 32, but you do NOT get any loot until lvl 39. And at that same time you stop getting loot from Normal servers.
It was mostly correting the level for Hard Mode (32+) and adding that there are now new materials in Hard Mode that will be used for advanced blueprints. Next time I'll add what was change, sorry about that Wink
Updated !

- More info about support classes
- Some various corrections/additions in Hard Mode section
Updated:
-Information now fit for post 0.4.0 consumption.

Update by MrGuarnere
-Clarification of character registration added.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks guys
(09-01-2012, 03:58 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:Categories of XP

Depending how you killed your victim, the XP will go in different categories (Ranged, Melee, Mounted). So killing on foot with a melee weapon will earn you Melee XP , using ranged (Throwing, Crossbow, Bow) will earn you Ranged XP.

Level

Mounted? Big Grin
So my hard drive recently failed.  Is there anyway to download my current stats/character?  or must I start over, even though I'm still level 15 on the website
(25-04-2012, 08:54 PM)Time link Wrote:So my hard drive recently failed.  Is there anyway to download my current stats/character?  or must I start over, even though I'm still level 15 on the website

Your character is in the database not in your hard drive, so no problem, all you have to do is to create a new char with the same exact name Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(25-04-2012, 08:54 PM)Time link Wrote:So my hard drive recently failed.  Is there anyway to download my current stats/character?  or must I start over, even though I'm still level 15 on the website

As long as you use the same CD key to reinstall mount and blade your character will be intact and waiting for you.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(09-01-2012, 03:58 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:Players who have reached level 39 or higher will not get loot anymore from Normal Mode servers, but will continue to receive gold and XP.

You should fix that! Tongue