Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.4.8 'No Pain, No Gain'
I keep crashing on some maps since patch, files missing???
(29-01-2013, 11:17 PM)The Cid link Wrote:I keep crashing on some maps since patch, files missing???

Give us a chance to update all the servers. We are however looking for errors just in case.
ok, no prob Smile
First defense is the map I having probs with.
Sorry guys, really small hotfix here
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thanks all of the dev team for their work Smile. And congrats to the new dev team member and to admins. Now lets see whats in this version Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Thanks for that patch!
It works perfectly fine for me with the hotfix and looks real fancy
and sounds even better!
Just thanks for your work, my freetime is crying but I`ll have alot
of funny hours in here in the following weeks it seems Big Grin
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
OK so after soloing hard for awhile I have noticed a major change on the Veteran Soldiers.

It seems that you can no longer headshot them through their shield OR hit their legs/feet while they have their shield up. I have also noticed that you can't as easily use auto block on them with a melee weapon. This has made soloing ALOT harder as I now have to wait for them to get close enough to almost strike me so I can headshot them and risk dying OR keep shooting the shields until it breaks.

Am I just losing my mind or has anyone else noticed this as well?

EDIT: I have confirmed my findings and it also takes me 12 arrows to break the shield. I've also noticed that it sometimes takes more then 1 headshot to get the kill. RAAAAAGGGGEE other then farming being a pain in my @$$ now I'm very happy with all the other changes I've seen and I'm very anxious to see what the new bows look like. Thanks devs and community for such an interesting and fun game!
Just incase anyone is confused, the full link on the website includes all hotfixes.

Enjoy
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Thank you for the effort guys. Love new shiny stuff and reworks of a great game.

Welcome Naozumi, hearing good things already.

Also, a note on new improved hard mode. On a public server on mountain outpost with a couple of VLKA we managed to get up to Thor and proceeded to be tore apart by his chosen. From what I have seen so far the new changes have helped, I look forward to this new test on other maps with decent strategies.