Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back
Finally after much excruciating hard work from the NordInvasion Dev team, we are proud to release our next major milestone patch, 0.3.0. This includes the fabled hard mode and many balances across the entire mod.
  • New Features
  • Added new game mode: Hardmode
    • Available to all players level 32 or higher
    • Players over level 39 will no longer get loot in Normal mode
    • Three entirely new troop trees to fight against including the power of the Norse Gods
    • New Legendaries which can only be found in HardMode
    • Hardmode will only be run on official NI Servers. Any other servers running hardmode will be disconnected
  • Added new map: Swadian Outskirts by Hande
  • Added new menu and loading screens, including new music
  • Added 4 more legendary weapons
  • Changes / Fixes
  • Horses take more damage before their speed is slowed
  • Fixed deployable shields
  • Double arrow/bolt/throwing weapon ammo quantity and removed them from support slot
  • Raised level cap to 52

As always you can find the client download here
Cool update, finally will get my horse =]

I can't seem to hurt specters.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Greetings. I was browsing through the files and I found "Twilight Armor". Can I see a screenshot of this new thingie, please? I think I just cracked some FBI-level secret because it's not in the changelog!
[Image: wbM3H.png]
Awesome! And HardMode is F**kin HAAAARDDD Big GrinDD
Looks delicious ;D still want more jarids though! I put in for double throwing weapon capacity!

Edit: Looks can be deceiving. Being over level 41, I'm having trouble finding anything to do. Playing in a normal server earns me no loot (which is all I look forward to anymore), and playing in hardcore I seldom get past the first wave.
(15-01-2012, 10:22 PM)Emberburn link Wrote: Greetings. I was browsing through the files and I found "Twilight Armor". Can I see a screenshot of this new thingie, please? I think I just cracked some FBI-level secret because it's not in the changelog!

Nevermind the item files. I added a ton of new models and items for the troops used in hard-mode, so very few of them are actually obtainable by the players, but are still in the item files.  Wink
(15-01-2012, 10:24 PM)brave_chicken link Wrote: Looks delicious ;D still want more jarids though! I put in for double throwing weapon capacity!

forgot to add to patch notes, they are indeed doubled as well
Jez thanks for investing so much free time and hard work.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
great job Jez Wink
Nice. Looking forward to it, might actually buy the shield now too Big Grin