Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Need an Ammo Box?
Ammo boxes are now enabled again.
looking for someone to make me an ammo box. Just tell me price.
(30-01-2012, 04:24 AM)Lethwin_Far_Seeker link Wrote: [quote author=Blondin link=topic=1033.msg9916#msg9916 date=1327879958]
[quote author=Lethwin_Far_Seeker link=topic=1033.msg9786#msg9786 date=1327809767]
Well I just spent my life to become a tinker and now I find out I have to reincarnate to get enough money to buy some barely worth it box from some alchemist on auction hall for some insane price who is conviniently NOT selling it on the market price.  Thanks 15000 assist exp for nothing.

You will be even more unhappy if you buy it now.

But this is the entire logic of this mod : teamwork.
Everyone is depending on others. Archers need ammo, tinkerer can put ammo box on field,  tinkerer need to buy ammo box, alchemist can craft it, but alchemist need assorted ammo, blacksmith can do it, etc...
You should really try to enter in a house as you will find teammate for every steps to support you and help you in achieving your goal (even more you will have fun playing with them!!)
[/quote]

Yeah I heard it was disabled.  Problem is, I don't know if I know any alchemists and I don't have great relationships with the players (new to the mod).  I can't join a house just for material gain! Besides I have a cool idea for my own in/ the far future!
[/quote]

in most houses it breaks down to this you help them be it collect a few resourses they need for something or the materials needed for the item then they craft it for you thats how i got my heraldic as was said before teamwork is really needed and dont be put off by being a new player we was all new at one point so my best suggestion would be to join a house and most of all have fun
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Ammo boxes are disabled again? I just traded a box with a house mate, I can see ammo crate in my equipment list but I cannot put it in my support slot. :Smile
Are you an engineer?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(02-02-2012, 01:32 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Are you an engineer?
Yup! Lev 1 Tinkerer (other levels are coming soon)
Same problem with my sidekick Gwalchmai. He's a Tinkerer and can't use it either.
Another casualty by the rollback.. Fixed it now.  Wink
Tried now. It works! Smile
Managed to get Tinkerer (again) (I like the assist exp requirement change btw) but I can't find any ammo boxes on Auction Hall.  Some guy said you took them out/  Again??? Can any one verify this?