Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
This will be great!

By the way Hyper i had the idea that maybe you could hold a Dev Tournament as well and film it for all the peons of swadia.
As I see certain houses (SK) planning away, I will say we will try to have the tournys over the weekend. I fully expect it may take more than one weekend and where possible we will try to make the times picked for each fight as friendly as possible to each house. Obviously this will be no easy task but I'll do my best!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Would it be possible to use one of our two weekly house events to have some member on member scrimmages to get acquainted with the map? Having everything in the air at the moment of truth could be grounds for chaos (especially on European servers)

Just wondering
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
house tournaments? time to get a mouse and mouse pad. no more laptop touch pad for me. cant wait to see everyone else there. maybe have each member of the winning team receive a weapon or helmet as a trophy?
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
(26-02-2013, 02:07 AM)Gashy link Wrote: Would it be possible to use one of our two weekly house events to have some member on member scrimmages to get acquainted with the map? Having everything in the air at the moment of truth could be grounds for chaos (especially on European servers)

Just wondering
Don't see why not. We'll let you know once we're closer to the event.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(26-02-2013, 08:11 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Don't see why not. We'll let you know once we're closer to the event.

Thanks, I appreciate it
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Good... lord. There will be elevators? There will be ancient roman gladiatorial butchery for the general entertainment and amusement of a roaring, bloodthirsty crowd of onlookers with no greater wish than to watch as the aforementioned fighters gore, pierce, tear, cut, hack, slash, kick, punch, bite, scratch, hit, smack, stick, maim, butcher, massacre, beat, murder, pinch, not to mention kill each other to death?!
Awesome.
Striker strikes again.

Is it allowed to ask someone from another house to help?
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".