Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
(26-02-2013, 06:06 PM)Cockerel link Wrote: Will resurrection tome be allowed ?
Congratulations on dopey question number two. It's a deathmatch server...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yeah !  Big Grin
(26-02-2013, 06:05 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=NickyJ link=topic=10562.msg86894#msg86894 date=1361901831]
[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=10562.msg86892#msg86892 date=1361901573]This is up to the House but as a general rule I would hope you have faith enough in your own players. I don't mind one or two freelance players but I want to see the competitors made up largely from House members.
But strictly speaking, there is no actual rule against hired mercenaries?
[/quote]
I will make an official rule on this point but for now, let's roll with 80% house members.
[/quote]

I would suggest that we make sure a mercenary cannot join multiple houses to increase his chance to the final. They make a final decision prior the tournament (24-48hrs ?) and they have to stick with that house.
since the list of the fighters has to be sent to a dev or a helper of them, so they will not allow that one player joins more than one team
(26-02-2013, 06:20 PM)Hablam link Wrote: since the list of the fighters has to be sent to a dev or a helper of them, so they will not allow that one player joins more than one team
Spot on. I will require a list of players and reserves (numbers to be confirmed) in advance of the competition to arrange for the distribution of equipment. If I see one player competing in multiple Houses (and I will check) they can enjoy a free holiday from me.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(26-02-2013, 06:20 PM)Hablam link Wrote: since the list of the fighters has to be sent to a dev or a helper of them, so they will not allow that one player joins more than one team

I was referring to check their uID, not just their names Tongue So one lvl 52 with this house , lvl 52 with a different house .. they should be forced to pick only one.
As was I Wink Every player's UID will be checked.
- Fingus
Templars are in  Smile
Sounds exciting. But problem is, our house only has 3 members ;D.

And from what I see from the pictures, map looks awesome as well!
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Wow, I like this.  :-* Can't wait to be a part of this.