Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"Pick Yourself Up" - Nord Invasion/Scarlet Knights Promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo2r0H_nS...e=youtu.be

My first NI video. Share your thoughts and expect more from me in the future
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
isn`t this more a " Gashy promo Video " ? Smile i like the song (not that strange noise in the end ).

Maybe you should put other SK member in aswell Wink.

Also i would like to see some awesomness of the Sk team , like special tactics, teamworking etc.

But it is a beginning.
Wusel @ Omnia
(16-03-2013, 03:52 AM)Legend link Wrote: isn`t this more a " Gashy promo Video " ? Smile i like the song (not that strange noise in the end ).

Maybe you should put other SK member in aswell Wink.

Also i would like to see some awesomness of the Sk team , like special tactics, teamworking etc.

But it is a beginning.

I got who I could in the video, I spent maybe 45 minutes making it
Not trying for an academy award here
- Respect is earned -
It looks good Gashy but like legend said I would try to get more people in the video and possibly show some SK team efforts in destroying the attacking Nords with precise formations ect.  Even if its an exposed shieldwall running into a group of nords killing all in their path.  People love to see a coordinated group in action.
Yeah.. I took virtually all of the footage for this in the afternoon, when most of my members would likely have classes. Being in college I have the luxury of having a somewhat flexible schedule, but I was able to still get some folks like Deebo, Fluffy, and Stars in the video.

A video about a house shouldn't not necessarily demand all of the members to be there (though I totally agree it would have been ideal), and I plan on filming our event tomorrow however.
- Respect is earned -
I had completely forgotten about this video being so good, everyone please watch it to the end

Thanks a lot, Stars
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD