Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Database troubles, rollbacks and setbacks
I think you should give every player 30*lvl gold and 150*lvl assist exp as a small compensation ;D
(01-02-2012, 07:06 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: ... I was thrown in the deep end Tongue

it is your duty to be fucked over now i was afk.
Well done boys. It was a stressful period for you all I know but thank you for going through all the work and carrying on.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Thumbs up from all the mature community to the Devs.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Keep up the good work team. While everyone likely lost something in the rollback I think it was the best alternative available to deal with the unexpected problems that cropped up. Love this mod and love seeing it grow the more I play.
Why dont you do like double xp to make up for the rollback? I dont know if anyone else has suggested this but it seems reasonable
(03-02-2012, 09:14 PM)swift link Wrote: Why dont you do like double xp to make up for the rollback? I dont know if anyone else has suggested this but it seems reasonable

i would agree if the database problem was the devs fault but since it was out of there hands i would have to say that it would be nice but not specifically needed
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Today I was playing and Horns and some other player were talking about the possibility of yet another roll back.  Please tell me this isn't true.  I am afraid to play this weekend now which is something I was really looking forward to.  Can the devs please confirm something here?  I am just now nearing the level I was at before the roll back.  If I get set back to lvl 14 again I am afraid I won't be playing the mod for some time.  Please input devs.

Lethwin
No more rollbacks for now, or ever I hope.  Wink

They must have been trolling.
(04-02-2012, 09:55 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: No more rollbacks for now, or ever I hope.  Wink

They must have been trolling.

Yeah, my friend Sphinx (who likely doesn't know my name lol) assured us that there weren't going to be any more roll backs in the near future.  You can understand though why the trolling got to us!

Where did "trolling" come from?  The Russian Trolololo video?  How do they relate?