Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Reset?
Hey Guys,

I've been thinking lately, as well as playing NI. And I had an idea. What if NI was Reset? Not just the servers and such. But the whole mod? I know you all have put a lot of time into this game, but it is just a game after all. It just seems to be getting kind of boring. Legendarys almost aren't even rare anymore, and we just seem to the same old thing over and over, get in a server, cade at the same spot, shield and slash and shoot. Now this is just an idea, so please don't shoot me.
I heard that the Devs are coming out with a "Beginners mode"  what if that's where we could start, again? It seems like it would make it more interesting and more fun. There wouldn't be all of the high lvl stuff until we crafted it/looted it, and there wouldn't be the "High guys with legendarys and money" and the lower  classes that don't have much luck or money. At least, not until quite a while into the game.
So, like I said before. This is JUST an idea, so don't get upset and kill me... Yet. I'd like ya'lls opinions and inputs. Just think about it for a while. Big Grin

Peace, Delion
Just no
I'm 100% for it, despite the fact I have a lot to lose (2.6m assist XP , legendaries, etc..).

It would give a fresh start to NI and it would be great, it would fix the economy and get rid of the grave diggers (people asking legendaries from retired players).

It wouldn't be good right away though, since we need high level to test the new Ragnarok Mode and to test the new additions to 0.5.0. But once iT's fully tested, I'm really for it.
Seems like I've wasted all my time then. I would say no.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
It´s a no from me too. If you want to start over just ask a dev to erase your account and start over. Or start new characters that You don´t "help" with gold/stuff from Your other.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Thank you Sphinx. I agree.

And yes, I know you all have a lot to lose. So do I as a matter of fact. But it just doesn't seem as fun anymore. And I think it would be worth it.
i have alot fun with my items, dont want lose my millions xD
Just need VGS, HalfPlate and etc. to more fun xD
and sure need 0.5.0....
(13-05-2013, 03:06 PM)vovgre link Wrote: Just no
(13-05-2013, 03:08 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: Seems like I've wasted all my time then. I would say no.
These.

We've already gone over it before. My elaborated opinions can be found in that thread.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
I am that one guy with 9 level 52 characters.  This game is still fun, I guarantee you Wink  Reset is not needed.  Every night I get at least one amazingly fun run, you just have to know where to look for them.
I agree with Winter.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier