NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Pesky arrows :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys just asking if this can be added, but say if your an archer and you get hit by an arrow it can be very irritating if the arrow remains in your body and overlaps your cross-hair. I would find it pretty cool if the medic station that has all the surgical tools and blood on it could remove them, just for the added effect or course.
Could not agree with that spoiler more. It's the perfect reaction to when that happens.
You do know that that spoiler is his sig, right?
Especially when it happens at the archer tournament  :'(

Nice suggestion!
lets not make it that easy lets say a medic has to remove to arrow and it takes the same time as healing warning this does not heal
Am I the only one who thinks that gathering arrows and other projectiles sticking out of your body is pretty cool and makes you appear battle-hardened?
As long as you are not using first person its not much of a nuisance anyway. (Except for those throwing pitchforks..)
(15-05-2013, 04:40 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:As long as you are not using first person its not much of a nuisance anyway. (Except for those throwing pitchforks..)

It's usually the archers that complain about this =P
Then don't get hit by arrows. They do actually stick into things, so I am in favour of them remaining.