NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA hard event 18th May
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

Just letting those know that would like to join VLKA in a hard mode event this coming Saturday. This event is for VLKA + Friend of VLKA. Please be in TS 10minutes before event starts.

Server: NI_VLKA_hard_Event (EU Server)
Game Mode: Hard
Map: Mountain Pass
Password: Given out at event start
Date: Saturday 18th May
Time: 7pm BST (GMT+1)

I won't show up on this event beacuse something cropped up, and now Winter is the commander of this event so follow his orders and be nice^^
May i join?
Bare in mind this is an EU/NA event, we really want to see these guys show up.

I won't be at this one, so best of luck guys. Go easy on Winter ;D
(16-05-2013, 06:09 AM)Mob_Boss link Wrote:May i join?

You realise this is 4am AU time right?

As the original post says this is for VLKA + Friends of VLKA, the friends know who they are and are always welcome, when it comes to other additions that is up to the person (Winter) leading the event, more than likely during the 30minutes before event start.
I should probably start reading the time zones more often
I have to work at this time, no need for wishing luck though, winter will do a fine job
I will be their Smile
Heya VLKA , if there's any slots going I'd love to give you guys a hand Smile DB are itching to get into some event play but we only have 3 members which makes it difficult Wink
Looking for 2 slots if there is space

Things we can bring to the battle include

Bandit = shc , sarissa
Pikey = shc , sarissa
Felch/king = royals, hcade or meds

No worries if not Smile
(16-05-2013, 05:11 AM)Hablam link Wrote:now Winter is the commander of this event so follow his orders and be nice^^

Please note that the "be nice" applies to you all, not me >: D

Nah, but really, this should be a fun event for everyone.  I'll see how much extra room we have and who is online about an hour or so before the event.
Ill be there
Pages: 1 2