NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS/L Tome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have a Ressurection Tome for sale or lend

If you would like to borrow the ressurection tome, the fee is 10k per hour or 1 wood of glasir per 2 hours.

Interested in Crossbowmen gear/weaponry, Gold, Barrel, WoG, Legendaries, water, sellable mats. Thats about it.

Highest Offer in no particular order:

1)Aegis Shield, Crossed Sharpshooters Mail, Arbalest, Open Salet, Sharp Shooter Bow.

2)Aegis Shield, Crossed Sharpshooters mail, Transitional Armour, Open Salet, 150k and 1 Sulphur.

Anyone able to beat that?
Aurora
(02-06-2013, 08:21 AM)vovgre link Wrote:Aurora

Not interested in aurora, sorry.
Injustice
Would have been interested in 4.9, but 5.0 just killed that weapon, sorry.
Dragon axe or wormbane + arbalest ...
Aegis Shield, Arbalest, Sharpshooter Bow, Craftable Throwing Spears and some gold.
(08-06-2013, 10:35 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote:Dragon axe or wormbane + arbalest ...

I like the Dragon Axe, thats about it, but its not enough.

(09-06-2013, 12:06 AM)-Perception- link Wrote:Aegis Shield, Arbalest, Sharpshooter Bow, Craftable Throwing Spears and some gold.

I like the Aegis Shield, but not the bow or the spears, depending on how much gold you may be able to persuade me.
Come on, does no one else have an offer?  Big Grin

Don't get frightened by the highest offer, as it isn't exactly 100% of what I'm looking for
(14-06-2013, 12:16 AM)Slayer link Wrote:Come on, does no one else have an offer?  Big Grin

Don't get frightened by the highest offer, as it isn't exactly 100% of what I'm looking for
Well I could offer but it's gonna be too low Tongue.
Pages: 1 2